+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: People Picks Ben Affleck as Sexiest

People Picks Ben Affleck as Sexiest

People Picks Ben Affleck as Sexiest
    24 minutes ago

NEW YORK (AP) - Jennifer Lopez already thought so, and now People magazine agrees: Ben Affleck is this year's "Sexiest Man Alive," the magazine announced Wednesday.

The 30-year-old star of movies including "The Sum of All Fears" and "Pearl Harbor" has been everywhere lately, mostly because of his romance with Lopez.

After rampant speculation ó and copious photos of them kissing in public ó he and the singer-actress announced their engagement this month. They also co-star in the upcoming movies "Gigli" and "Jersey Girl."

"I didn't need People magazine to tell me he's the sexiest man alive," Lopez said in the issue, which comes out Friday. "The difference between me and People magazine is that he'll still be the sexiest man alive in my eyes when he's 100 years old."

Affleck is the 16th man to receive the magazine's honor. Last year it was James Bond star Pierce Brosnan, and previous winners include Tom Cruise, George Clooney and Brad Pitt.

Also included on the 2002 "sexiest" list are Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld, gospel singer Kirk Franklin, "American Idol" judge Simon Cowell and chef Rocco DiSpirito.

Ohhhhhh, that's just wrong. Icky Icky.
    Iím haunted a little this evening by feelings that have no vocabulary and events that should be explained in dimensions of lint rather than words.
    -Richard Brautigan

Princess
    Unbelievable...!!! I don't find him sexy at all. In fact his looks are in such lack of any characteristic features that I never even recognise that it's him. Give me Adrian or Russel any day!!

Well, he CAN look good. Strange that only now with J-Whore at his side does he get this title. Brad didn't need anyone.

But that's ridiculous anyhow. Everyone knows who the Sexiest Man Alive really is.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Well, I wouldn't say it was Ben for a start.
    I think he's nice looking, but he has the type of hair he can only really wear in one style.
    I find him a little too goofy to be sexy too.

I do have to add that Heath doesn't do a thing for me either.
    "That's Numberwang!"

That's okay Fluff. Heath can do it all for me.

Here's a pretty good Ben shot. It covers up his tattoos and body hair.
    Attached Images Attached Images

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Did he even make it on our 17 pages of hottest men thread?
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Wow MF, his face doesn't look too bad in that picture, but his stomach looks like skinny old man stomach. Sexiest man alive? Ummmmm...no, pull your pants up buddy.
    Iím haunted a little this evening by feelings that have no vocabulary and events that should be explained in dimensions of lint rather than words.
    -Richard Brautigan

Originally posted by Miss Filangi
    But that's ridiculous anyhow. Everyone knows who the Sexiest Man Alive really is.
    Geez, thanks, Miss F!

I know a guy's opinion on this hardly matters, but I've always thought the sexiest men also have to a really coarse edge of masculinity to them. Affleck just doesn't have it. Too much of a pretty boy.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Yeah, People need to check in with us next time before they make one of these proclamations
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast