+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Four Feathers

I love that picture. He's just so dreamy.

I was going to post some pictures here from the site I usually go to, but they weren't working and I was too busy at work to go hunt some more down.

I absolutely adore him. And all things I've heard sound good about Four Feathers.

Wolf, I love your pic of the wolf playing leap sheep! That is so funny! I have never seen that before

Wolf, I love your pic of the wolf playing leap sheep!
    Thanks, Fiefer! It's just too darn funny. that I just had to use it for my avatar. It's perfect as an avatar.
    I came across it when I was looking for some funny animal e-cards so that I could send one to my niece who loves animals too.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Just for you Miss F. I cut out all the unecessary parts -ie anything not Heath. I saw him today on TV talking about the film and he was bald! Can't say I liked that at all. bring back the blonde, or ay least the hair...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Aww... thanks.

I caught him on the Today show. He wasn't looking too good... for him, anyhow. He had shaved his head for Ned Kelly.

I still thought he was adorable though, despite looking a wee bit like he was on crack. But that voice. My God, that voice!
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Ned Kelly should be an interesting role for him - I think Ned was Australian (wasn't he?)

I think Heath has really hit the big league now.
    I think he has a long, distinguished career ahead of him.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Ledger Talks About 'Four Feathers'
    From Yahoo!
    Friday September 20 10:07 AM ET

NEW YORK (AP) Heath Ledger has his role in "The Four Feathers" to thank for his new look.

Ledger says he shaved off all his hair for a few of the first scenes in the period movie and then just kept it that way.

"It made it easier to wear wigs as well, because you can just stick it down on my skin instead of pasting it down on my hair," Ledger told reporters.

Ledger spent a lot of time wearing wigs during the filming of "The Four Feathers." The Australian actor details the amount of time he spent getting ready for the role of Harry Faversham.

"You'd get to work at 3 a.m. and get out of the makeup chair at 6 a.m. every day, and get home from work at 9 p.m. and get to bed at 11 and wake up at 2:30 again," Ledger says. "It was like that for 3 1/2 months, because of the dirt, putting on the dirt, putting on the beards, putting on the blood, putting on the wigs."

The blood the Australian actor refers to isn't real, and neither was the blood he appears to be drinking in one desert scene. Ledger says the knife he used to prick the camel's skin had a tube attached to it. When the time came, it spurted fake blood and that's what he drank.

"The Four Feathers," also starring Kate Hudson, opens Friday.

I love a good story! I hope this one is really satisfying.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12