+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Upcoming movie - Trapped

Upcoming movie - Trapped

Release date - September 20th

Starring

Kevin Bacon, Charlize Theron, Courtney Love, Stuart Townsend.

From tribute.ca

When Will and Karen Jennings (Townsend and Theron) are held hostage and their daughter is abducted, a relentless 24-hour plan is set in motion that will challenge everything they took for granted. Joe and Cheryl Hickey (Bacon and Love) along with their cousin Marvin Pool (Vince), have orchestrated and mastered the foolproof plan to extort money from wealthy families. As the plan escalates and unravels, Will and Karen, who are trapped in different cities, are pushed to the limit to get their daughter back alive. In their desperation, they are able to discover the true motivation, which lies beneath the crime.

Based on the novel by Greg Iles.

Genre
    Thriller

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I'd say matinee...maybe wait for rental
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I would probably give it a miss altogether if it were not for Kevin Bacon. He's one of my favourites.
    I'll will probably watch it and will most likely wait until the video comes out or watch it on pay-per-view.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Mr. BF absolutely HATES going to see a movie (actually he really doesn't like watching them here either come to think of it), so it really has to be something exceptional for me to make a pitch for it!

(Of course, there are the times that I just go by myself -- matinees on my days off when it's raining or something. )
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)

Fluff, I smiled when reading your post, as those were my thought exactly.
    I see all Bacon movies
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Even Tremors!?

I LOVED, yes LOVED Tremors LOL
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I loved it too.
    It's almost a compulsion of mine that I have to see any movie that Kevin Bacon's in, either at the theatre or on video.
    "That's Numberwang!"

OMG, you guys are funny!

I think this looks pretty good.

I love thrillers like The Bone Collector, Kiss the Girls, and Along Came a Spider...so, I'm pretty interested in this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast