+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: worst piece of crap movie by someone ...

Fade to black
    Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    I'll echo that and add that I usually like Kubrick as well. I think something was lost in the editing after he died.

I'll also say Tom Cruise in Vanilla Sky. Give me those two hours of my life back!
    I love Vanilla Sky. Just thought I'd stick up for it. I'd have to go with Soderbergh's Full Frontal. It was supposed to be a kinda sequel to Sex, Lies and Videotape and failed on all "frontals"
    Last edited by hazyshadeof; 12-10-2003 at 11:10 PM.
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

Another one I was disappointed in was The Out of Towners - Steve Martin. This movie was not nearly as funny as it could have been!

A.I. - This one nearly took out Spielberg, Osment and Jude Law. Not too shabby.

Holy crap--I felt like I'd been blindsided by a train by the end of it. I laughed, I cried, I died a thousand times.

Oh, and I understand all the criticism directed at Vanilla Sky, but let me say that the ending was either the most audacious gamble or the worst claptrap I have ever seen in my life.

I'm still undecided on it.
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but...the bad things donít always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123