+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Love Actually - 11/07

Quote Originally Posted by technomage500
    By the way, what do women see in Colin Firth??? He looks like a big lug to me but women adore him. What gives????
    omg Colin Firth is a doll I just adore him. It started with Pride and Prejudice and just grew from there. I think he is the prefect combination of sexy and average. You don't get the pretty boy feeling from him you do from many actors. He seems like a typical male who just happeneds to be very very sexy Plus I guess he just also is a good actor, you get the conflicts he is in during the movie, again going to back to Pride and Prejudice, he completly made that mini series for me.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Kiera Knightley is certainly noit the best actress in the world. She pulls some very strange faces when acting and has the tendancy to not talk through her teeth which I find annoying.

I'm not interested in seeing this movie at all.
    I like Hugh Grant, but he is a bit of a one trick pony and I have to be in the mood to watch his movies.
    "That's Numberwang!"

hugh grant is pretty damn hot. but this is more of a date movie i guess, i dont know. id rather wait til its on cable or something to watch.

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    I really want to see this movie but it's only coming out on Dec 4th here.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

I really like Kiera Knightley. I thought she was really good in Bend it like Beckham. She is pretty. I think even I have a crush on her.

I adore both Colin Firth and Hugh Grant. I'm not insane about Colin like some people are (wink, wink) but I find him very likeable. I've always liked Hugh Grant, even though I don't rush out and see everything he's been in. I still haven't seen Four Weddings yet.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

I'm eagerly waiting just because of Hugh Grant and Colin Firth.

But sadly, I think I don't have any girl friends who might want to indulge in the movie like me.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

You DON'T? If you weren't so far away, I'd come with you!
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Aww, Miss F. I'd like to go with you. My girl friends are all anti-romantic movies. The world have turned us into cynics.

I saw this movie today and I thought that it was awful!!!! I should have seen "Bad Santa" instead. ANYTHING has to be better than this movie!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123