+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Scary Movie 3 - 10/24

The Lost Prophet CashMoneySoviet's Avatar
    I'm definately seeing this, its going to be much better than the other two only because those perverted Wayans brothers aren't directing.

FORT Fan
    Uh oh. It's not getting screened for the press and critics. This only happens when the makers know it would be panned.
    Tugboats and arson. That's all I ever get from you guys.

The Lost Prophet CashMoneySoviet's Avatar
    I just saw this movie, it was pretty good, had its moments, lots of cameos. If you aren't a fan of crude humor, then do not go see this!

My husband dragged me to this. It was stupid, but at times I laughed myself breathless.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

The movie had it moments but I felt it went awfully overboard. I was hoping to see the Airplane and Top Secret humor that David Zucker is known for then. There a couple of extreme stuff that could have been left out.

Quote Originally Posted by kchamber
    I couldn't stand the first two Scary Movies. They didn't even seem like parodies, just reinactment of scenes we remembered with sex jokes arbitrarily stuck in.

Absolutely! I just rented the first one and it was just awful, I can't even imagine why they would make more of them!
    "One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilde
    Absolutely! I just rented the first one and it was just awful, I can't even imagine why they would make more of them!
    Now that Scary Movie 3 grossed over $50 million in its opening weekend, Scary Movies 4 through 18 are now in production.
    Tugboats and arson. That's all I ever get from you guys.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123