+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Scary Movie 3 - 10/24

I was still quoting Piven from Grosse Pointe Blank, one of my favorite movies ever. I get plenty of validation around here. It's nice.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie
    OK, maybe.

Looking for a little validation in my life and coming up SHORT!!!
    Completely off-topic here, but that's in my top 5 favorite movie quotes ever. It's made its way into my everyday vernacular.

And I haven't said this for a while, but you all need to know that John Cusack *will* be mine one day. Oh yes. Yes he will.

Um, focusing here: I actually laugh like hell at the commercials for this movie. They've gone a long way in making me like Pamela Anderson a little bit more.

I have to admit that I loved the first scary movie and the second one was not so good
    There was a big debate as why the movie is now possibly rated PG-13 as the others were rated R.
    Simon Rex
    (Stargazer, you have your obssession, Simon Rex is mine )
    I'm going to see this one
    I can't be that bad, right? The director is the same guy that did Airplane!

Quote Originally Posted by Silverstar
    I can't be that bad, right? The director is the same guy that did Airplane!
    Oh, really? Now that just might change things.

And BTW, Amanda, me, too. The top 5 movie line thing. From that same movie, "TEN YEARS! *beep*" is in the vernacular, too, but it's harder to incorporate.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

I was still quoting Piven from Grosse Pointe Blank, one of my favorite movies ever.
    That's why was there That has to be one of the greatest movies ever. I won't fight AmandaG over John Cusack but I love the guy too.

Back to topic...if it's by the same director as Airplane! , I'm there.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

The first one was ok, I just wasnt fond on Shannon Elizabeth's exit....Second one well........ehhhhhhh
    Now for the new one hopefully I will get to see it. And David Zucker who took has done some pretty good movies in the past and obviously the pacing is gonna be different so I am anxious on what kind of humor Dave is gonna have in store for those goin, LIKE ME!!!

FORT Fan
    I couldn't stand the first two Scary Movies. They didn't even seem like parodies, just reinactment of scenes we remembered with sex jokes arbitrarily stuck in. The third installment sounds a lot more promising - with Zucker directing, the Wayans nowhere to be found, and a PG-13 rating that could keep the crude humor from going totally overboard - but I hated the others too much to give this one the benefit of the doubt.
    Tugboats and arson. That's all I ever get from you guys.

FORT Fogey
    Actually my interst started when i heard Queen Latifah would be in it, big fan! And Simon Rex is such a cutie, i guess i'm going to have to watch this one.

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    That's why was there
    Oh.

Oh.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast