+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Radio - 10/24

I sobbed my guts out when [mod edit]. I became extremely emotional.

I loved the movie though. It was sweet, and it was beautiful. Radio is definately an inspirational hero
    Last edited by John; 04-20-2004 at 01:28 AM.

Well, I was going to watch this movie, but it has been spoiled by the above post. I've always enjoyed reading people's opinions of movies, but please don't give the storyline away. Thanks.
    Paintin' the Town Blue!

I've edited it. Sorry someone spoiled one of the many great reasons to see this movie - you still should.

I attended the high school in the late 80's where Radio is: TL Hanna. He is still there smiling every day, and just a great guy! Even before the Sports Illustrated articles, song, and movie were written, everyone loved Radio. We always knew we had something special with him, and I am so glad that was shared with so many people! It just was not a good day without a hug or handshake from Radio!!!

Don't worry about spoilers: see the movie anyway!

:o Oops, I'm sorry! I just assumed since this topic is about a movie, we were free to talk about it. I didn't know it was only for opinions. Sorry again for spoiling it for you!

It's ok, Frostelized . . . easy mistake to make. There are actually spoiler tags, which make the text visible only if you highlight that section. [ spoiler] [ /spoiler] (Without the spaces)

So it'll look like this:

Spoiler: **
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Look, I'm a spoiler. Ahhh!

Then, you can either highlight that section and read it, or skip over it and be spoiler-free.

I'm glad I rented the DVD and saw the movie (sometimes I rent a bunch and don't get to see all before I have to return it). What I like about it is that it's based on an actual person and he's still around. We should all embrace special people like that in our own communities!

Click to see Spoiler:
    I like to dress up as Britney Spears and dance with a cutout of Justin Timberlake in my backyard!!!

AHHH ok! Thanks

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    Frostelized

This movie didn't come out in Singapore. I must search for it in vcd/dvd. I'v e read that this is a good one to watch.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12