+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: IMDb Worst Movies of All Time

I have seen the Pokemon movie...and that's about it. Pokemon was super-popular at the time, and you couldn't not see it. But then again I hadn't yet developed an independent mind, so I went with what the general school population liked.

I aslo saw Speed 2: Cruise Control, but it was mainly my dad's idea to check it out from the library.

Why wasn't Queen of the Damned on the list?
    Gustav Holst was right!

I just rented and watched "Just Married" with Ashton Kutcher & Brittney Murphy. It was pretty terrible. It would be on my top 100 list of bad movies I've seen. And my top 5 for this year.
    Treat me with respect and I'll treat you with respect.

FORT Fogey
    "Plan Nine from Outer Space" was genius. Ed Wood -- the most misunderstood director in Hollywood. (Especially when portrayed by Johnny Depp - yum!)

Why "Cabin Boy" did not make this list is beyond me. As funny as Chris Elliott can be to some people, he was really dreadful and so was his film.

I will also admit to having seen "Mr. Wrong" and "Battlefield Earth" and they are just as bad as advertised.

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by CaliGirl
    Why "Cabin Boy" did not make this list is beyond me. As funny as Chris Elliott can be to some people, he was really dreadful and so was his film.
    Funny story about that movie - My dad rented it once and it was so horrible that it caused us to always question his judgment. Whenever a movie is bad we say "Well, at least it's better than Cabin Boy" and whenever he tries to rent a bad movie, we remind him of that movie...

Well atleast I'm almost even for the amount of best and worst that I've seen (23 of the best and 25 of the worst). None on here really surprise me, I was more surprised at how many of them I'd actually seen and didn't think were complete trash when I saw them.

FORT Fogey
    hmm I saw
    Spice World ( don't laugh at me I was only 8!!!!)
    Crossroads (on a plane I had no choice!)
    FearDotCom
    Grease 2 (I loved the first one so much! This one was soo bad)
    Bio-Dome( with my brother)

lol I have heard about like 1/6 of these movies

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    Spice World was bad. Crossroads, worst.
    Grease2 was a horrible sequel to the first one.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    I'm glad I never watch any on that list.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar
    I had to check out the 100 best before I put anything on this thread. I was afraid I'd turn out to me a worse judge of movies than the critics are. It seems I've seen about half of the movies on the 100 worst movies list. I can honestly say I've only watched them once and knew them for the duds they are. (I watch waaay too many movies!! I've seen 75 of the best)
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

Insert Funny "Quote" Here nofx242's Avatar
    Ive seen about half the movies on the list some were kinda good. I like bad movies that are made to be bad. But I think alot on the list the filmmakers thought it would be a great movie

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast