+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: IMDb Worst Movies of All Time

I saw parts of the Ghoulies (I think it was the 1st one) and saw part of the Troll (1st one) on TV. They were really bad that's why I didn't see the entire movie til the end.

i haven't seen any of these movies! Why didn't Moonwalker make it to the list!?! Did anyone understand what was happening in that movie?

FORT Fogey
    No way! "Glitter" was number eleven!!! I thought Mariah Carey was a phenomenal actress. Okay, I haven't seen it, but it looked like a "winner." Mariah Carey just gets worse and worse...

The kids liked the movie "Kazaam" (number 15). I haven't seen it actually, but I didn't realize it was bad enough to make this list...

I've seen "Lawnmower Man 2" and it was much worse than the original and pretty gory...

I've seen "It's Pat" (#20), which can be summed up in one word: Strange.

Matthew McCaughnaghey and Renee Zelwegger could not save Texas Chainsaw Massacre 4 (number 27)...

"Mannequin" (#35) was also deserving. Yuck!

"Problem Child 2" (38): Stupid!

"Spice World" (41). I was forced to watch this with my neice and it was decidedly unpleasant!

Britney made her appearance at #49 with Crossroads. Fortunately, I haven't seen this one...

I saw Mr. Magoo (47), but only because the creator is from my home town (a tiny little place in Upper Michigan)...

I've seen Friday the 13th: New Beginning (#60) too.

Speed 2: Cruise Control (62) was a complete disaster! Even Keanu was unwilling to stoop to its level!

I saw Grease 2 (#64) when I was about ten and really liked it - of course, I was only ten...

I saw Plan 9 from Outer Space (69) and found it hilarious, although that wasn't the movie's intention...

More movies I've unfortunately seen: Mr. Wrong (71), Weekend at Bernie's 2 (74), Pokemon (75 - the kids forced me!), Caddyshack 2 (76), Freddy Got Fingered (77), Super Mario Brothers (78), Friday the 13th 8 (79), Halloween 3 (80), Nothing but Trouble (83), Dudley Do-Right (87), The Stupids (89), The Leprechaun (90), Bio-Dome (93), and Look Who's Talking Now (98).

Hmmm, maybe seeing so many bad movies is why I dislike movies ever so much...

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    I personally, am appalled by this list. How could anyone miss Santa with Muscles or Santa conqures the Martians or even Mannequin: On the Move? I just don't believe that people could miss those movies! They were awesome!!!

Ok, so maybe that was a LITTLE too much sarcasm.

Personally, i've only seen the "pokemon" movie. (I was 8! I was young! I was impressionable!) I almost had to see Baby Geniuses, since my parents wanted to see it, but I managed to escape that. And one of my friends insisted on seeing Spice Girls, so I just hid in a closet until it was over. Couldn't stand that movie.

I'm ashamed to say Spice World, CrossRoads and Pokemon. I actually skipped A Walk to Remember for Crossroads.

How young. How silly.
    “In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

FORT Fogey
    "A Walk to Remember" was actually a really good movie (although depressing)!!!

I agree, Anna. I watched it on VCD. It's really really good. Some singers can actually act. Unlike you-know-who. I actually preferred it to the book.
    “In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

Just quickly skimming the list I think I have seen at least 40 of them and probably as many as 60. I'll watch almost anything once.
    "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."

I've seen 17 of these movies. I'll never get that time back!

Well, actually I have seen: Mr. Magoo, Super Mario Brothers, and McHale's Navy. All of these were on HBO when I saw them; at least I didn't have to pay to see them and don't think they damaged my psyche too much! I really liked Super Mario Brothers, though...then again, I was just 8 years old.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast