+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Kill Bill - Vol. 1 - 10/10

Kill Bill - Vol. 1 - 10/10

Kill Bill Vol. 1 (2003

Synopsis: An entire wedding party is slaughtered during a dress rehearsal in a rural chapel: the pregnant woman in the blood-splattered wedding dress is Black Mamba, better known as The Bride. The assassin, Bill, and his circle known as The Vipers left The Bride for dead, but unluckily for them she was merely comatose. Four years later, The Bride suddenly awakens from her coma and realizes what has been done to her. She sets off on a ferociously focused mission, setting out to seek revenge on her former master and his deadly squad of assassins. One by one, she kills the various members of the assassin group. She saves Bill for last.

Statistics
    Genre(s): Comedy, Crime, Thriller Rating: Not available Runtime: 180 mins.
    Theatrical Release: 10/10/2003

Cast & Role
    Uma Thurman- The Bride
    David Carradine - Bill
    Daryl Hannah - Elle Driver
    Michael Madsen - Budd
    Vivica A Fox - Vernita Green
    Lucy Liu - Oren Ishi
    Julie Dreyfus -Sofie Fatale

Crew & Credit
    Quentin Tarantino - Director
    Dawn Massaro- Director

FORT Fogey
    Oooh! I can't wait for this movie it's gonna be great, great cast great everything. Anyone know when Kill Bill 2 is out?

The Lost Prophet CashMoneySoviet's Avatar
    I've been waiting for this movie for like a year, and by the way, the runtime is not 3 hours. That was before they split it up into 2 movies. Moviefone.com will give you correct runtimes

The Lost Prophet CashMoneySoviet's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Siso
    Oooh! I can't wait for this movie it's gonna be great, great cast great everything. Anyone know when Kill Bill 2 is out?
    February 2004

I've been looking forward to this one for ages.

I'm definitely catching this movie on the weekend. Looks kind of cooky, but has a lot of cool action. Great cast, too.

FORT Fan
    I can't believe they split this movie into two pieces. It's a disgusting ploy to make more money. There's no good reason for it to be split, except that the opportunity was there. I hope this doesn't start a trend. I'll just wait until I can see the entire thing at once on DVD or something.
    Tugboats and arson. That's all I ever get from you guys.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by kchamber
    I can't believe they split this movie into two pieces. It's a disgusting ploy to make more money. There's no good reason for it to be split, except that the opportunity was there. I hope this doesn't start a trend. I'll just wait until I can see the entire thing at once on DVD or something.
    I don't see the big problem, execs thought the movie was too long, which is the case with alot of films. I tihnk cutting the film into two parts is a good idea.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Siso
    I don't see the big problem, execs thought the movie was too long, which is the case with alot of films. I tihnk cutting the film into two parts is a good idea.
    I don't believe that story. Sure it was long, but with all its over-the-top action and Tarantino style the last thing I expect this movie to do is drag along and have me looking at my watch. Have you ever been sitting in the middle of a three hour movie and said, "Hm, this is taking too long. I think I'll just leave and come back again later, pay for another ticket, and see the second half then." I haven't. But that's the only way we can see Kill Bill.

It was written as one movie. It was filmed as one movie. And now it's released as two.
    Tugboats and arson. That's all I ever get from you guys.

It sucks that it's realeased as two parts but have you read the script? It's all chapters and there are a couple good places where part 1 can end and part 2 easily start, and besides, we only have to wait 4 monthes till part 2 comes out! And I only got 7 hours till I go see volume 1! Hooray! Oh and Tarantino was on Jimmy Kimmel last night, for those of you who saw him hammered on jay Leno last week, he wasn't drunk last night, he was quite funny (but the interview was too short!)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast