+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Texas Chainsaw Massacre - 10/17

karlyr

Anyone else dying to see Texas Chainsaw?

I am just dying to see how this one is verses the old one... I can't wait for it to come out.. now to get someone to go see it with me!!! :rolleyes:

firegirl
    NO WAY!!! Scared me too bad when I was a teen not going there again!!

nickdawg
    It will be sucky

CashMoneySoviet
    I think it'll be bad too. Remakes ussually suck the big one.

Zhora
    Never got around to seeing the original. Probably won't get around to seeing the remake either.

Wolf

Wasn't interesting in watching the orignal, and I'm not interesting in watching the remake either.

I'm curious,cause they are re-releasing the original,digitally enhanced next week I think.

A moron let my church youth group watch it when the original came out on tape. I was only in first grade, or something, and it scared the begeezis out of me. The youth group leader lost his job after the parents found out. To this day, I can't imagine what possessed the guy to let a bunch of little kids watch it.
    Anyway, the whole debacle doesn't make me too excited to see a remake, even though I usely like horror films.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    A moron let my church youth group watch it when the original came out on tape. I was only in first grade, or something, and it scared the begeezis out of me. The youth group leader lost his job after the parents found out. To this day, I can't imagine what possessed the guy to let a bunch of little kids watch it.
    Anyway, the whole debacle doesn't make me too excited to see a remake, even though I usely like horror films.
    maybe he was related to that wild in-bred bunch.

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar
    i couldn't imagine the remake being worse then the original- the original was so low budget that it would take an extraordinary effort to make a worse film.
    i'll wait for it on dvd...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast