+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jennifer Lopez on Primetime - Tonight

I like Jennifer. Great actress. Charismatic singer with so-so vocal skills. As far as her personal life goes, who are we to judge? I can't imagine trying to live my life, failures & all, under the same scrutiny she does.

I like her alright. If I'm in a good mood.
    But most of the time........

JR.
    Originally posted by jodaar
    ...As far as her personal life goes, who are we to judge? I can't imagine trying to live my life, failures & all, under the same scrutiny she does.
    I don't think of it as judging, but more as an opinion.

It's something she chooses to do. Being a celebrity, it comes with the job. Always has, and always will.

Everytime I hear something like being the #1Diva, and other stuff like that, I start disliking JLo, but as soon as I see her in a movie, in a video, or in an interview like tonight, I start liking her again.
    To me, she seems so down to earth. She even talked about her her eagerness to fall in love, which has led her to make the not so great choices that she made.

Jennifer and Ben seemed very much into each other, so I hope it works out for them.

The interview still made me sick but at least she acknowledged that they are probably the only people outside of friends that have faith it will work.

A quilt of roses? Ben, you're an idiot.

I still don't think it will work. She was married for 10 months to her first husband. 8 months to that cutie Cris Judd. Yeah, good luck to you.

I still think, despite her protests, she's very high maintenance.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Sleeping with George W
    Originally posted by Miss Filangi
    She was married for 10 months to her first husband. 8 months to that cutie Cris Judd. Yeah, good luck to you.
    So, if the pattern continues, it's 6 months for Ben?

Works for me!

Ah Ben.. what are you doing? Time to start thinking with your other head.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    I still don't think it will work. She was married for 10 months to her first husband. 8 months to that cutie Cris Judd.
    I've heard that even before Ben came along, when she divorced Chris, the press in England was speculating that he was simply a way for her to distance herself from the bad press associated with being hooked up with P. Diddy.

If that's true, then I think even less of her. Marriage isn't something that should be taken lightly.

She changes husbands more often than most women change hair styles.

Originally posted by Miss Filangi
    I just feel so very bad for her ex-husband. Their divorce isn't even final and there she is marching up the aisle.Tramp.
    man, i don't feel bad for him. if you look at it this way, the man made over 1 million bucks a month for being with her. they dated for 3 months and married for 8. a total of 11 months to do j. lo, then once the "doing" is over, he got a fat check for 15 mil! Hell, i'd marry her for that!

also, i like jennifer lopez. don't know what it is, but i like watching her act, sing and dance. do i think she's the greatest talent out there? well, hell no. but entertaining to me nonetheless.

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Well said, Sher. The second Mr. Lopez did just fine.

And she is a beautiful woman and a decent entertainer.

But I still don't like her.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast