+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 8 Mile - release date Nov 8th

I actually want to see this movie. I think it'll turn out to be good. I'll be glad to see the trailers gone from the beginnings of other movies. Those trailers have been playing for months. It's about time that it's released! I have a good feeling about this one.

JR.
    Originally posted by Wayner
    (I personally think they left the "C" off the front of the name, but that's just me.)
    No Wayner, it's not just you.

No, it's definitely not just you, Wayner

But I like Brittany Murphy, too...And she's co-star in this movie. I won't see it in the theater, but it might be interesting to see in 2 or 3 weeks when it hits Showtime.

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    John, I saw a quote from Brittany Murphy in which she said something like "Eminem is the most natural actor I've ever worked with." My wife saw a reviewer on TV say that he felt sorry for the other actors on the screen because Eminem has such an amazing screen presence that they sort of disappear. I was surprised.

That doesn't surprise me about Eminem. His videos are pretty powerful and he really does put so much of himself into his music and everything else, that acting would come natural to him. His videos usually have storylines and even if I don't like the song, I watch. That's not even commenting about the videos he does where he adopts other personalities/personas (Without Me, Real Slim Shady)

Other wanna be musicians turned actors, I can't say the same for. ::cough, J-Whore,cough::
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Other wanna be musicians turned actors, I can't say the same for. ::cough, J-Whore,cough::

You and my wife are SO on the same page there, Miss F!

Does Ben Afleck REALLY think he's going to be the one to finally get JW to settle down for more than 6 months? What a

JR.
    Wayner, Afleck is young, rich, and good looking, do you really think he wants to settle down?

I know I wouldn't

Reportedly, Brittany Murphy and Eminem are dating, although neither of them will comment.

FrankMartin
    Originally posted by John
    Reportedly, Brittany Murphy and Eminem are dating, although neither of them will comment.
    Eminem also said in an interview for the movie that he had relations with Mariah Carey.... as he mentioned while being interviewed...
    Love or dislike Eminem, I have 3 of this album so I do like him..And his debut movie is awesome! I originally was gonna wait for video but ended going! The other movie choice at the theatre I was at was Santa Clause 2... In additional to Eminem's superb debut performance, Britany Murphy & Mekhi Phifer also were great in their supporting roles too also. And I do believe that the movie parallel's on his life with few things changed around..

Actually, "J Whore" was an actress first, Miss F. (Right??)

FYI- the girl that plays Eminem's little sister in the movie is actually his daughter. Didn't know that until this morning. From a preview I saw, it looks like she does a pretty good job.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast