+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jeepers Creepers 2 - 08/29

Jeepers Creepers 2 - 08/29

From Hollywood.com
    Jeepers Creepers 2 (2003)

Synopsis: Returning home from a championship game, a group of varsity basketball players, cheerleaders, and coaches become stranded on the infamous East 9 Highway in Poho County--only it's the cunning Creeper who has actually crippled their bus. As its 23 horrifying days of flesh-eating comes to an end, the Creeper has embarked on its final voracious feeding frenzy. As night falls, the terrified group of young athletes must fight their own fears and prejudices and come together in a seemingly hopeless struggle against a winged nightmare--hellbent on stockpiling as many victims as it can on the ultimate night of its grizzly, ritual fest.

Statistics
    Genre(s): Horror, Sequel, Thriller Rating: MPAA R: for horror violence and language. Runtime: 106 mins.Theatrical Release: 08/29/2003

Cast & Role
    Ray Wise - Jack Taggert
    Jonathan Breck - The Creeper
    Garikayi Mutambirwa - Deundre 'Double D' Davis
    Eric Nenninger - Scott Braddock
    Nicki Lynn Aycox - Minxie Hayes
    Travis Schiffner - Izzy Bohen
    Lena Caldwell - Chelsea Farmer
    Billy Aaron Brown A- ndy 'Bucky' Buck

Crew & Credit
    Victor Salva - Director
    Tom Luse - Producer

I don't care if I'm in the minority when I say that I really enjoyed the first one, (except for the ultimate in craptacular endings).

This one sounds like a more traditional slasher pic than the first one, but I'll probably still see it.

You know I was flipping to channels one time, and Jeepers Creepers was on. So I started watching half-way through the movie. I thought the movie had potential. However, it would've made more sense if the story had included when, how, why did this creature came to be. I had to do a search on the internet to see if I could find something out, but I found nothing. Also, the ending was a little silly. Or maybe I didn't understand it, since I missed the first part of the film.

Anyway, I don't plan to go to the theatre to watch this movie, but if it gets so-so reviews from other members here, I might catch it on video or cable.

Don't Worry It's Just Me! falloutbey's Avatar
    Ugh, it was very dumb. It was sooo stupid, literally! At one time, the monster is literally hopping around because he lost his legs.. he's really jumping like a frog and it looks sooo stupid and thats just one of the many things that just make this movie hard to watch. It might be fun for some that like those kind of horror movies, but who really does like them? I would say, if you want a good laugh then go see it, its not that scary. The first 30 minutes are scary, but thats it. Has anyone seen it?

Oh..I know I said I wasn't going to watch it, but I was dragged against my will. I swear!

Anyway, it's definitley silly. The monster itself looked silly, but it has it's good creepy parts. When it took the little boy from the cornfields, that was pretty freaky, as well, as when the JC started taking the coaches.

If you had low expecations of this movie, you'll probably enjoy it. My family and I, as well as, the entire audience had fun with it. The JC hopping along like a grasshopper was absolutely hilarious! There were still some questions left unanswered from the first movie, but it was soooo much better than the first one, and I only saw half of the first one.

I would still recommend waiting for the rental.

The first one was one of the worst movies i've ever seen so I WON'T be going to see this one

+ Reply to Thread