+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My Boss's Daughter - 08/22

My Boss's Daughter - 08/22

From Hollywood.com

Synopsis: The only thing worse than working for the boss from hell is falling in love with the boss from hell's irresistable daughter. Young executive Tom Stanisfield has one eye focused on a promotion from the outrageously volatile Jack Taylor. Unfortunately, the other eye has been captivated by the alluring Lisa, who just happens to be Mr. Taylor's pride and joy. Offered a rare chance to housesit for Mr. Taylor, Tom is ready to impress his unimpressible boss while simultaneously making his move. Or so he thinks. The evening of his housesitting begins with an ominous doorbell ring and suddenly Tom is faced with a house full of havoc, and the possibility that he might not only lose his mind and his job, but also the girl.

Genre(s):
    Comedy
    Rating: MPAA PG-13: for crude and sex-related humor, drug content and language.
    Runtime: Not available

Cast & Role

Ashton Kutcher -- Tom Stanisfield
    Tara Reid -- Lisa Taylor
    Jeffrey Tambor -- Ken
    Andy Richter -- Red Taylor
    Michael Madsen - T J
    Jon Abrahams -- Paul
    David Koechner -- Speed
    Carmen Electra -- Tina
    "That's Numberwang!"

My boss's daughter=Just married
    Ashton Kutcher's characters are named Tom in both movies!!

I don't get Ashton Kutcher. He's especially annoying and unfunny in his "Punk'd" show. You don't get more funny just by being louder and more annoyed. Don't people understand that?
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Wasnt this movie on the shelf for 2 years or something like that? Werent they waiting for Aston to become famous? Did I hear that in my head? Maybe...

I think Punk'd is funny but lots of people seem to dislike it... whats up with that?

*I guess I just like "celebrities" get real... no faking personality.*

I don't mind Punk'd. But I wish we didn't have to see trucker-hat Ashton Kutcher raving at me in black and white between skits. He is seriously NOT funny. At all.

The funniest thing I heard about him, though, was a line by a guy in a USA Today article about fashion. He said, "Once Ashton Kutcher starts wearing something, that style is out." (see "hats, trucker")
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Quote Originally Posted by Scoobs
    Wasnt this movie on the shelf for 2 years or something like that? Werent they waiting for Aston to become famous? Did I hear that in my head? Maybe...*
    No, I heard that too. Isn't that funny...and kind of sad?? That means the movie must suck.

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    The movie must have suck? Too bad then. I was never a big fan of Ashton.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

+ Reply to Thread