+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Freaky Friday - 08/08

I didn't really have high expectations for this movie, being disney and all. (Not that there is anything wrong with disney, but it is aimed at younger kids.) But I have to say I really enjoyed it. It was hilarious. I'm definately going to buy it when it comes out on video! (I'm 15 by the way)
    all that shimmers in this world is sure to fade

FORT Newbie
    I'm 16 and I saw it with my mom. We both really really enjoyed it. I think it's directed towards mostly pre-teens (that's about all we saw in the theater!). But otherwise, I thought it was a great movie. I've only seen one other (the Freaky Friday with Jodie Foster, which was also excellent), but I liked this one better because I could relate to it more. I think that's why they keep re-doing it: to always have one that modern audiences can relate to. The acting was excellent! The soundtrack is pretty good too (but I admit that even that is more directed towards pre-teens).

Hm... I didn't really want to go watch it at first. Had no choice... I was pleasantly surprised by how good it was. Although there are some parts of the storyline that are not fully developed.

Oh yeah Chad Michael Murray is cute
    “In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12