+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban **SPOILER PHOTOS**

Vadim Dale Is Hot
    I saw it 2 weeks ago, it was the best of the 3 so far.

time's up
    the bus wasn't that bad. besides you could hardly see it it moved so fast

time's up
    you can tell he is not the same person
    he looks very different

I think they left too much stuff out from the book.

I saw it last night on IMAX. Great way to see the movie. But, for all that I loved this book best in series, I wasn't as thrilled about the movie.

I loved Lupin, thought the scenes with him and Harry were great. Loved the going back in time scenes. But many of the others, just seemed a bit flat or I just kept thinking "well that wasn't like the book" or "they left that out what the book had"

Oh well, nothing is prefect.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

~FO SCHIZZLE ALL THE WAY~ SwiffyPortillo's Avatar
    For the next movie, I heard the Dursleys won't even be in it (they're cut for time) and that it may be Daniel Radcliffe's last movie.
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nlmcp

I loved Lupin, thought the scenes with him and Harry were great. Loved the going back in time scenes. But many of the others, just seemed a bit flat or I just kept thinking "well that wasn't like the book" or "they left that out what the book had"

Oh well, nothing is prefect.

I'm reading the book after watching the movie. I finally decided to read the Potter series and I'm taking down the things I didn't see in the movie, for fun.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

FORT Fogey
    Personally, I thought that was a pretty bad movie. Very disappointing for me.

Was not a big fan of Gary Oldman as Sirius, you couldn't see a kind of sparkle in his eyes when he talked to Harry. As I read the books, I envisioned Sirius just brightening up when he saw Harry. He didn't seem to have as much passion towards Harry, or rather, his memory of James, as he seemed to have in the book. It just wasn't right. There was no hint of his old handsomeness, or his cockyness.

When the trio went down to Hagrid's before Buckbeak was excuted, I was thinking, "How is it already this part? What about the Firebolt? What about this and this and that?" Barely half of the book was in there, and the whole bit at the end with the Firebolt was LAME. Like it was tacked on right before the movie opened.

Since this was my favorite book, I was totally dissapointed. However, I did like Lupin's scenes And I have to say that Alan Rickman is doing a spectacular job as Snape , and I also really like Rupert Everett as Hagrid

BTW, this movie is not good for the little kids. It was way too scary... Anyone else freaked out when Professor Trelawny made that prophecy?

EDIT- sorry I sound really bitter in this post, I've had a bad day forgive me.
    Last edited by pinkieparrot; 06-28-2004 at 12:13 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456