+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bad Boys II - 07/18

Quote Originally Posted by kchamber

It's like your own private Blockbuster.

Tell me about it. I have a friend at work, who was borrowing the DVDz and he stopped doing it, because he felt bad that he was the one opening the DVDz. Also, average price including tax & shipping for each DVD is under $8.

Chris

Like I said, no movies this summer, but 2 Fast 2 Furious seems like a real nothing to me, and Rugrats making $38 mill is ok... I mean they opened up ahead of Harrison Ford HAHAHA (sorry, just not a Fordfan)

Bad Boys II is out on DVD this week. Is it worth renting? Assume that I'm a big fan of the first one.

Quote Originally Posted by John
    Bad Boys II is out on DVD this week. Is it worth renting? Assume that I'm a big fan of the first one.
    Well, I actually loved the 2nd one, it was one of the surprises of the year for me. I actually didn't like the first one that much. So hopefully for you, the sequel is even better than the original.

Yes they do everything over the top and you cannot take the movie seriously, but the humor and action are great.

So yes, it's worth renting. Please let me know what you think after you have seen it.

Chris

I finally got around to watching this last night. I enjoyed it. The chemistry between Will and Martin wasn't quite there like it was in the first one, but I thought it was a fun ride.

I'll have to pick up the used DVD at Blockbuster in a couple of months. This movie is a keeper for me. Just good, mindless fun!

Chris

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12