+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl -07/09

The Lost Prophet CashMoneySoviet's Avatar
    I hated this movie. I loathed it. Please tell me how someone can walk on the bottom of the sea floor with a wooden boat and a giant air pocket without floating up?

That killed the movie for you? Sorry, man.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

The Lost Prophet CashMoneySoviet's Avatar
    It was just something odd that I noticed, I just didn't like the plot too much and their attempts at stupid humor.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    The movie was cool. Swordfights, pirates, and a hot chick.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Don't Worry It's Just Me! falloutbey's Avatar
    It was pretty good. It was a little slow for a moment or two, but not that big of a deal. Johnny Depp was just awesome in this role, he made the movie. He was very funny! There were a few corny lines, but other than I would give this movie an B+. The girl was really hot, too.

FORT Fogey
    Wow, someone who actually hated this movie? Wow! I absolutely loved it.

Of course, I saw it along time ago, when it first came out, and it was excelent! I loved it! I'd go see it again, but I've had other movies to see and movies are expensive. Ugh!

Orlando was lucious though! Made it even better. And Keira is actually younger than me? I never even knew that. She's really pretty. My brother would find her hot if he saw her.

I just saw it!
    I have to admit this... I didn't find Orlando Bloom THAT hot before... but now...
    Johnny Depp IS the movie!
    "Damn Pirates"

This was a great movie... outstanding cinematography, terrific atmosphere, and of course great acting. Keira reminded me of Kate Winslet, and I was surprised to see how young she is (she looks older).
    What is written without effort is in general read without pleasure. -Samuel Johnson

FORT Fogey
    Yeah, I thought for sure that Keira was in her early 20's at least. I can't believe she's only 18.

I loved this movie also, I thought it would be scary and I don't like scary movies, so when I discovered it had funny moments as well as a good romantic plot, I REALLY enjoyed it. I am also a new Orlando Bloom fan....didn't even recognize him as being from LOTR, though, so I definately like him better with brown hair! Keira reminded me of Brooke Shields. The music was great, too, would love to get the soundtrack.
    Last week, Japanese scientists explaced... placed explosive detonators at the bottom of Lake Loch Ness to blow Nessie out of the water. Sir Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake and its local residents and all those who seek for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally. ~ Napoleon Dynamite

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast