+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Marriage Woes for Cage & Presley

Marriage Woes for Cage & Presley

From imdb's Celebrity News:

Nicolas Cage and Lisa Marie Presley's marriage is already in trouble just two months after the couple exchanged vows in Hawaii - because they can't stop fighting. According to friends, the fiery couple, who have already split once before getting back to marry, are disagreeing over starting a family and where to set up a permanent home together - and their arguments have become so regular they're now living apart. Pals say Cage is desperate to sort his marriage out but is too busy with a number of movie projects. A friend says, "Their relationship has been touch and go. He knows he's really going to have to work hard if he's going to make the marriage work." American tabloid National Enquirer claims Cage is particularly upset about his new bride's reluctance to have his baby. A source says, "The high romance of their wedding has faded real fast. He's disappointed that she's not yet pregnant. But Lisa Marie wants more time to pass before she gets pregnant again - it took years of going to the gym and hard workouts for her to get her figure back after two children. Lisa wants to be sure she's going to stay married to this guy before committing to a third pregnancy, which she swears will be her last."
    Ok, raise your hands, did anyone NOT see this coming?

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    disagreeing over starting a family and where to set up a permanent home together
    Um, aren't these pretty important things to discuss BEFORE the wedding?

- I know this has nothing to do with this post, I just wanted to use it.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

haha!
    yeah, i'm sure nic was desperate to marry the daughter of his hero. i think that was much more important to him than anything else. and it seems pretty easy to convince lisa marie to marry. she's done it like, what? five or six times already? including michael jackson?!! how high can her standards really be. and though i love nic, i don't think he's a very good match for her.

I didn't think their marriage would last when I first heard they got hitched. Cage is too enamored with the whole Elvis' image to really be in love with Lisa Marie. He probably thought it would be easy to love her since he loves everything about Elvis. What a bad judgement call he made (imo). Poor Guy!
    As for Lisa Marie, I lost all respect for her when she married Jacko.

Lisa Marie is really gross. I don't think she's that attractive at all! Personally, I'm surprised it even lasted this long. Usually, for celebs, the honeymoon is the catalyst for separation.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    You would think think that a small thing like where they would live would have been hammered out pre wedding. But then that's just simple I have one house me. :rolleyes

What a blow! What chance do the rest of us have if these two can't make it?!?
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Originally posted by Paulie
    What a blow! What chance do the rest of us have if these two can't make it?!?

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    their arguments have become so regular they're now living apart.
    Us poor folk usually just retreat to opposite ends of the house when we fight. Hollywood types actually buy a separate house?
    Geez, just think how soft the Hollywood real estate market would be if the famous couples got along?

The first thing I thought when I heard they got hitched was...there is a divorce in the making. No surprise!
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast