+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Marriage Woes for Cage & Presley

She's a very hard looking woman considering she's the product of two such beautiful people.

I tend to think of her as a typical spoiled brat I'm afraid.
    I think it would be a full time job just to get her to the point where she only has 50 things to moan about.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I never understood why she married Michael Jackson. I understand why HE would, but not her.

As far as Nicolas Cage, he's a little strange himself.

Actually, I'm surprised that they are having problems. They seem made for each other.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

I could never understand that marriage either - but then I haven't understood anything Jacko's done for years.

They were a strange match up too.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I am so NOT SURPRISED to hear this marriage is on the rocks. I honestly gave it four weeks, myself. I am very disheartened to recently learn that Valerie Bertinelli has split with her rock 'n roll husband after 10 something years of marriage. I think she honestly did the right thing when she said she could no longer raise her son or live in an environment with drugs and alcohol. Way to go, Valerie!

Wow, I hadn't heard about Valerie Bertinelli.
    That marriage amazed me in itself as they seem to be such different people.
    Good for her for getting her son out of that environment.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I think Valerie Bertinelli is a talented actress and could have gone alot further in her career if it weren't for her druggie husband (whatshisname?). She must have had her hands full all these years dealing with her husband's problems and shielding her son from that entire drug and alcohol scene. She admitted on a lifetime special that she stayed with him because people had said that they would never last, she stayed with him to spite what people were saying. I feel sorry that she had to lead the life of the wife of an addict. It is a hard life.

Eddie Van Halen.

She has that "stigma" of being associated with a particular show as a youngster, which can hamper your career when you become an adult.

I like her. I was hoping she would get the Regis gig.
    I think Regis was too.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12