+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sinbad : Legend of the Seven Seas - 07/02

Sinbad : Legend of the Seven Seas - 07/02

From Hollywood.com

Synopsis: Sinbad, the most daring and notorious rogue ever to sail the seven seas, has spent his life asking for trouble, and trouble has finally answered in a big way. Framed for stealing one of the world’s most priceless and powerful treasures--the Book of Peace--Sinbad has one chance to find and return the precious book, or his best friend Proteus will die. Sinbad decides not to take that chance and instead sets a course for the fun and sun of the Fiji Islands. However, Proteus’ beautiful betrothed, Marina, has stowed away on Sinbad’s ship, determined to make sure that Sinbad fulfills his mission and saves Proteus’ life. Now the man who put the “bad” in Sinbad is about to find out how bad bad can be.
    Statistics

Genre(s):
    Action
    Adventure
    Animated
    Rating: MPAA PG: for adventure action, some mild sensuality and brief language.
    Runtime: Not available

Cast & Role

Brad Pitt -- Voice of Sinbad
    Catherine Zeta-Jones -- Voice of Marina
    Michelle Pfeiffer -- Voice of Eris
    Joseph Fiennes -- Voice of Proteus
    Dennis Haysbert -- Voice of Kale
    Timothy West -- Voice of Dymas
    Adriano Giannini -- Voice of Rat
    Raman Hui -- Voice of Jin
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fogey
    I'm just surprised at how many famous people they got to do the voices for a cartoon...

I want to see this.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I know some folks who got to see a sneak preview of this. My friend said the scenery was awesome, but the characters were shockingly flat (visually, I mean) and poorly-animated.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

+ Reply to Thread