+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Terminator 3 :Rise Of The Machines - 07/02

Terminator 3 :Rise Of The Machines - 07/02

From Hollywood.com

Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (2003)

Synopsis: A decade has passed since John Connor helped Judgement Day and save mankind from mass destruction. Now, 25, Connor lives "off the grid"--no home, no credit cards, no cell phone and no job. Connor has no record of his existence. There is no way he can be traced by Skynet--the highly developed network of machines that once tried to kill him and wage war on humanity. Until, out of the shadows of the future steps the T-X, Skynet's most sophisticated cyborg killing machine yet. Sent back through time to complete the job left unfinished by her predecessor, namely the T-1000, the determined T-X is a machine that is as relentless, as is her human guise beautiful. Now Connor's only hope for survival is to annex with the Terminator, T-101, his mysterious former assassin. Together they must triumph over the technologically superior T-X and forestall the looming threat of Judgement Day--or face the apocalypse and the fall of civilization as we know it.

Statistics

Genre(s):
    Action
    Sci-Fi
    Sequel
    Rating: MPAA R: strong violence, action, language and brief nudity
    Runtime: Not available

Distributor(s):
    VCL Film
    Columbia Tristar Film Distributors International
    Toho-Towa
    Warner Bros. Distribution
    Theatrical Release:
    07/02/2003
    Video Release: Not available
    Locations

Cast & Role

Arnold Schwarzenegger -- The Terminator
    Nick Stahl -- John Connor
    Claire Danes -- Kate Brewster
    Kristanna Loken -- T-X
    Mark Famiglietti -- Scott Peterson
    Earl Boen -- Dr Peter Silberman
    Moira Harris -- Betsy
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fogey
    Well, I liked Terminator 2, so I might give this a chance. It seems kind of strange to make a sequel after so long, but it was a good movie, so if they have the same script writers and production staff, it could be pretty good.

I also enjoyed the first two Terminators. I believe James Cameron is not involved. Has anyone heard of anymore info.?

I can't really stand Arnie so I won't be seeing this one.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I loved T1 and T2, so I'm definitely checking T3 out. I'm not going to have high expectations for it because I think the movie won't be as good as the previous two. Still, I feel that I need to check it out.

You would be correct to assume this movie is NOT as good as the first two....however--

I really enjoyed T:3. I saw it last night, and I really enjoyed it. It has some great action, an awesome car chase scene, some pretty good drama during the slow moments, and Arnie was great. I even laughed quite a few times. The pace of the movie is really good, and the small jokes add great levity to the situation. I give it 3 stars.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

I'd heard it was a refreshing change from the heavily digital effects we've seen this summer (*coughMatrixcough*). I heard it described as "gritty". Would you agree?
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

I would agree with that, Paulie. Although, there were some good special effects!!
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

I have heard nothing but good reviews about this movie. Not as good as the first two but great movie. I will definately be seeing it.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

eny
    FORT Fogey
    It's not horrible , Arnie looks pretty good for 56 .
    There are a few laughs . Worth a nights entertainment if you don't have anything else to do . But mostly wait for the video/dvd release

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast