+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Terminator 3 :Rise Of The Machines - 07/02

As others have said, It's not as good as T1 and T2, but it was rather enjoyable. Arnie had a few corny, but funny, lines. Not too many special effects, but a lot of action.

If you're a Terminator fan, I think you'll enjoy it.

Went to see this tonight and I have to admit that I was quite impressed. Some of the action sequences are quite captivating, especially if you have the benefit of stadium seating, a large screen, and a THX sound system as I did.

As mentioned the car chase near the beginning of the film was spectacular... the destruction caused by the crane truck was eye-popping!

Overall, very decent... Mind you, I didn't have any expectations for this film... but as a pure action flick, it was well worth my money!

I heard somewhere that this was the most expensive action movie ever made... I don't know if that's true but I can tell you that it looked like this movie cost a pretty penny, that's for sure.
    ~M o s a i K~

My friend at work went to see it, and he said if they had thrown in just a few more jokes, the show would've been a spoof of T2.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Walking Contradiction PhilosophyPhile's Avatar
    Maybe it was just because I had really low expectations but I ended up really enjoying it. The crane chase was thrilling, the jokes made me laugh and the relationship between John Connor and Kate was actually believeable.

Also, I like the way they set up for T4 at the end. Usually, shameless cliff hangers in movies make me mad, but this one actually made me excited to see what happens!
    "Only one man understands me, and even he does not". - G.W.F. Hegel

I saw this movie last night. I thought it was very good. There was more action than plot, but it's the way the movie had to be. The car chase in the beginning was awesome!!! That female terminator a.k.a. the TX was really cool too. It was really awesome when she was chasing them out of the cemetary.

I went out to this movie earlier tonight, and I thought it was excellent! Not quite as good as T2 imo, but still very cool. Had lots of car chases, gunplay, a great hand-to-hand combat scene--you know, all the proven formulae for a good movie!

I still can't help but laugh at Arnold's acting, but it's all right. Part of his charm, I suppose. At least it was better than "Total Recall!"

Insert Funny "Quote" Here nofx242's Avatar
    Very good movie not as good as the first, but probably the best action movie this summer. It has a good plot good flow to the movie. Dosen't seem to bounce around and leave parts untold(matrix) or its not too over the top (Angels)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12