+ Reply to Thread

Thread: who liked "two weeks notice"?

I'mShakin4Aiken

who liked "two weeks notice"?

i really liked it.....i didnt get bored like i do with some movies

Tigrazhia
    I love that movie...but I'm a sucker for BUllock & I love Hugh Grant so what's not to like ... lol... but I did buy the dvd & must admit I've watched it a lot.....

I have it on DVD too. I really liked that movie.I'm a huge Hugh Grant fan.It's those eyes; those gorgeous blue eyes.

Tigrazhia
    yeah and that nonchalant humor of his.... He can take the most boring sentence on earth & make it hilarious.....

He's talented that one....

I'mShakin4Aiken
    Originally posted by Wyndemere
    I love that movie...but I'm a sucker for BUllock & I love Hugh Grant so what's not to like ... lol... but I did buy the dvd & must admit I've watched it a lot.....

i totally agree!!!! I love Hugh Grant...and bullock is one of my fav actresses

I just watched it last night, I liked most of it. some scenes were a little too silly but loved the helecopter scene and the Sandra on the cell phone to the bar chick scene. It was a very cute movie and I love both Hugh and Sandra.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    I'm in the Hugh Grant bandwagon. He's a hottie and great actor.

Sandra Bullock is a cutie too.

I didnt catch the movie in the theatres but I think it's coming out on cable.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

+ Reply to Thread