+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle - 06/27

Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle - 06/27

[IMG]images/img/angels.jpg[/IMG]
    Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle (2003)

Synopsis: Natalie, Dylan, and Alex, three glamorous, tough-as-nails, investigative agents--who work for the Charles Townsend Detective Agency--are sent undercover to retrieve two missing jewelry bands. These are no ordinary wedding rings. They contain valuable information that reveals the new identities of every person in the FBI's Witness Protection Program. After five of the program's participants turn up dead, only the Angels can stop the perpetrator, using their expertise as masters of disguise, espionage and martial arts.

Statistics
    Genre(s):Action, Adventure, Crime, Thriller Rating: Not available Runtime: Not available Theatrical Release:06/27/2003

Cast & Role
    Cameron Diaz - Natalie
    Drew Barrymore - Dylan
    Lucy Liu - Alex
    Bernie Mac - Bosley
    John Forsythe - Voice of Charlie
    Demi Moore - Madison Lee
    John Cleese - Alex's Father

Crew & Credit
    McG - Director
    Mic Rodgers - Director

FORT Fogey
    The original was alright, so I'll probably give this a chance, once it comes out on video or cable, though...

Why would the identities of every person in the Witness Protection Program be on 2 wedding rings? That just doesn't make sense to me.

Bernie Mac is funny, but I just can't see him fitting into the Bosley role. I might be wrong, though.

Unless my friends drag me to it, I don't plan on going to the movies to see it. I'll probably catch it on video, though.

I'll probably have to wait for the DVD release, but I'll definitely see it.

Fade to black

I liked the first one, and Demi is in this one, so yea, I'll see it.
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

I might see it. This looks better than the first.

I still love that line they show in the trailers... "Well your boss sucks"
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

I went to watch it yesterday. I liked it, a very fun and entertaining movie. There are special effects every say, 10 minutes, . Some of the stunts are a little over the top, like the helicopter one they show on the trailers, but I liked the fight scenes. For some reason, I like the fight scenes in Charlie's Angels better than the Matrix .

Liked it very much.

Oh and Justin Theroux is a total hottie.
    In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders dont vant to be general. Sasha Pivovarova

That's good! I'm looking forward to seeing it.

I'm sure I'll catch it on DVD. The first one was entertaining.
    Im haunted a little this evening by feelings that have no vocabulary and events that should be explained in dimensions of lint rather than words.
    -Richard Brautigan

Okay, so I was dragged to see this movie, but I really enjoyed it. Like raindance said, some of the stunts are way over the top but they were cool. I thought the story plot was simple and kind of stupid, and the girls acted a lot sillier than in the first movie. There are a few corny cameos, especially, by Jacqueline Smith (?sp). There are quite a few sexual inuendos, but the movie is funny and entertaining. Cameron Diaz played a big part in making this movie funny. Bernie Mac was okay. Demi Moore was pretty good.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast