+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle - 06/27

FORT Fogey
    I loved all the parody of other films in this one! That was great! Even the subtle " Rydell " HS reunion was clever! I was entertained and enjoyed it!

Went to see this last night and loved it!!!!!!! I was laughing my head off at some inuendoes. And John Cleese was great as was Matt Leblanc. Just think, with John Cleese playing " Q" in the Bond movies we could get a crossover hit......A Bond Of Angels: Die Another Hairday.
    Headlines
    Iran says it shot down unmanned US spy plane.
    Lemonade recalled due to possibleglass fragments in Canada.
    Lindsay Lohan to join Celebrity Big Brother.

Anybody else need a dandelion break???

Quote Originally Posted by technomage500
    ......A Bond Of Angels: Die Another Hairday.

I really enjoyed this movie also, I loved the dancing scenes with Cameron Diaz, and the part where Matt LeBlanc's & Lucy Liu's characters were taking a break or a time out was a funny reference to "Friends". I read that Cameron Diaz said the part where Demi licks her face wasn't in the script, that Demi added it on her own, kind of interesting!
    Last week, Japanese scientists explaced... placed explosive detonators at the bottom of Lake Loch Ness to blow Nessie out of the water. Sir Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake and its local residents and all those who seek for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally. ~ Napoleon Dynamite

I guess I'm the only person who hated this movie. I mean, they could just have had the 3 girls dance in skimpy clothes on screen for 5 minutes straight, and you'd have had the essence of this movie, without all the stupidity. And there was a LOT of stupidity.

I agree with you, John. I was so totally unimpressed with this movie.
    I don't have OCD, I have CDO. It's like OCD except that the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12