+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A "Friends" Movie!?!

FORT Fogey

A "Friends" Movie!?!

In the words of Chandler Bing: Could they be anymore desperate?

With news that NBC has renewed contracts with the cast of "Friends" for a 10th season, the IMDB (http://us.imdb.com) reports that Jennifer Aniston, Courtney Cox, Lisa Kudrow, Matthew Perry, Matt LeBlanc, and David Schwimmer could possibly star in a "Friends" movie, a suggestion looked upon as a complete joke in the past.

A studio source says, "Without those pesky American television network censors, it will be much more adult and will even include nudity." Reports suggest that hunky air head Joey Tribbiani played by Matt LeBlanc will be the one to disrobe first. The source says, "Matt has a huge female following, not to mention gay men. They will likely flock to the movie to see him bare all." "They all agreed to do one more year after the movie deal was struck. They all want to be movie stars - that's why they caved in."

http://www.cinecon.com/news.php?id=0212311

I'm just disturbed by this.

They better not do this; I'm still waiting for the Magnum PI movie.
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

It makes sense... I mean, they all need the money so badly.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Originally posted by brusch
    They better not do this; I'm still waiting for the Magnum PI movie.
    That was so classic.

I don't know about the rest of you, but my life would be greatly enriched by hearing Ross drop a few F-bombs while we see Monica's naked ass. Good times.

Fade to black
    I'd love a Friends movie. My favorite show ever. Nothing like a bunch of smart asses.
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

Originally posted by ajg113
    That was so classic.

I don't know about the rest of you, but my life would be greatly enriched by hearing Ross drop a few F-bombs while we see Monica's naked ass. Good times.
    Your “good times” here reminds me of Phil Hartman on News Radio talking about his horribly abusive and neglected childhood and saying, “ahhh, good times, good times”.
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

I LOVE that you caught that. I loved that show with such a passion. I miss Phil Hartman.

Originally posted by ajg113
    I LOVE that you caught that. I loved that show with such a passion. I miss Phil Hartman.
    My friends and I say it all the time. Horrible work situations, good times, good times. Someone is in a really bad relationship, good times, good times.
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

Hahaha! My college friends and I always said that. I didn't know it was from that show though. We say it like you do, Shazzer, someone falls on their face "good times, good times" , etc.
    Who shot who in the what now?

Originally posted by greenflute98
    Hahaha! My college friends and I always said that. I didn't know it was from that show though. We say it like you do, Shazzer, someone falls on their face "good times, good times" , etc.
    It's a classic! You don't even have to know the show to love it. Too hilarious. This week, we have out of town business clients coming into the office, and we're having to make major pain-in-the-ass preparations, and all of us keep saying, "good times, good times."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast