+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: From Justin To Kelly - 06/20

From Justin To Kelly - 06/20

From Hollywood.com

Synopsis: Spring break in Miami is the scene. Itís where surf-drenched guys cruise girls in bikinis and raucous parties rule day and night. Itís the perfect time and place for three young women from Texas and a trio of college guys from Pennsylvania to find adventure and maybe even fall in love. In a Texas dive bar, Kelly is singing her heart out to a few local yokels when her best friends Kaya and Alexa try and tempt her away for some fun in the Florida sun. Itís an easy sell--even for the cautious Kelly-- and the three head for Miami. Making their way to the same destination is the ďPennsylvania PosseĒ: college students Justin, Brandon, and Eddie. Justin and Brandon are smooth-talking party promoters, while Eddieís primed to meet Lizzie, the cyber dream girl heís been e-mailing for months. Miami Beach, beating with a rhythm all its own, is teeming with beautiful people. Kelly's friends are drawn into the beachside fun, while Kelly tentatively navigates a sea of strangers. When her eyes meet Justin's, everything changes--in an instant. While Kaya and Alexa are content to survey the parade of eye candy, Kelly's now only interested in the guy with the irresistible smile. The feeling is mutual, and Justin's on fire. But as luck would have it, he loses Kellyís number--and boy-crazy Alexa has already set her sights on Justin. She will stop at nothing--even betraying a friend--to nab Justin as her own. Will true love win out for the star-crossed Justin and Kelly?

Genre(s):
    Musical
    Romantic Comedy
    Rating: MPAA PG: for thematic elements, sensuality and brief language.
    Runtime: Not available

Cast & Role

Kelly Clarkson -- Kelly
    Justin Guarini -- Justin
    Katherine Bailess -- Alexa
    Anika Noni Rose -- Kaya
    Greg Siff -- Brandon
    Brian Dietzen -- Eddie
    Jason Yribar -- Carlos
    Theresa San-Nicholas -- Officer Cutler
    "That's Numberwang!"

It's official - the end of civilization as we know it.

Fade to black
    I don't think I'd even watch this on the USA Network.
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

Originally posted by hazyshadeof
    I don't think I'd even watch this on the USA Network.
    Not even when there is absolutely NOTHING else on? I think I'm such a movie freak that I even get caught up in the awful ones. Sort of like watching a car crash. I just can't take my eyes away (or change the station).

My deep dark secret : I think I've seen every Olsen twin movie on the ABC family channel.

Fade to black
    Go watch Freddie Got Fingered then. That's worse than a car crash.
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

I've seen a couple of clips of this and it looks to be just appalling.

I can't imagine why on earth anyone thought this was a good idea.
    I can't even see it making a lot of money.

The fact that Tom Green isn't in it is about the only plus point as far as I can see hazy
    "That's Numberwang!"

Fade to black
    I'd rather watch From Clay to Ruben than watch anything with Tom Green and horses ever again.

Freddie Got Fingered has to be the worst movie in history.
    I don't want the ocean in my seashell. I just want a boyfriend with a brain cell. Stretch Princess

FORT Fogey
    I though beach movies went out with the '50s...

The sad thing is that this movie looks horrible, but they delayed it for several months to make it better, so I would hate to see the original...

I can't imagine anyone over the age of ten paying money to see this movie...

I think this movie looks interesting. It does look like it could suck badly though. If I see it, I'll keep an open mind, and maybe it'll surprise me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast