+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: From Justin To Kelly - 06/20

i am over the age of 10 and i will go see it. yep, i will. sad, isn't it? yeah, i know. but i loooooooooove justin and kelly.

now, if it were a ruben and clay movie? i would not pay a dime or even rent it.

who cares? i've paid to watch a lot of crap at the movies.

FORT Fogey
    I'm not a big person, so a movie has to be really good for me to take the time and money to go to the movie theater. I probably wouldn't even watch it on cable, though...

Maybe this movie is just to get 1/4 of their pinky toe wet. It's such a overdone reused formula that turns me off. Sorry, Kelly.

Originally posted by shersidhe
    i am over the age of 10 and i will go see it. yep, i will. sad, isn't it? yeah, i know. but i loooooooooove justin and kelly.

now, if it were a ruben and clay movie? i would not pay a dime or even rent it.

who cares? i've paid to watch a lot of crap at the movies.
    Hallelujah, I'm not alone!!! Sher, I love ya girl.

I admit it, I love Justin Guarini. I get giddy when I see the commericals. I anticipate singing along in the theater, but from the sounds of it, it would not be a problem as I'd be alone.

I want to see it. Yes, it's not Shawshank Redemption, but it looks light and fun.

And hey, it's gotta be better than Crossroads, which, you'll be glad to know, I did NOT see.

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by Miss Filangi
    And hey, it's gotta be better than Crossroads, which, you'll be glad to know, I did NOT see.
    Crossroads was a really good movie though. That boy was really talented...

Edited because I'm kind of slow today - I was thinking of the original Crossroads about that kid who was a janitor until he became a singer...I forgot about Britney's one, which I am thankful to say, I didn't see...

JR.
    They didn't allow press screenings, that's usually a bad sign.

It looks like we now need an intervention for both Sher and Miss F.

You KNOW this can't be anything but a train wreck; they're using their real names in the title!
    The script will have to bend like a contortionist to work in stagey songs and sappy love scenes.
    This is a marketing vehicle -- a moviemercial -- to promote the Idol franchise and capitalize on two marginal talents whose 15 minutes are up.
    OK, Kelly's good, but she's boring. Justin -- tilt head, wink, who loves ya baby -- is an overly earnest lounge singer.
    Blecch...
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." — Will Rogers

Ok I watched Britney's Crossroads *hangs head in shame. I'll probably watch this too.
    “In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

Ahh...This is so cheesy. I know they are trying to cash in on the whole AI craze...But Kelly and Justin are not actors...so...that makes it bad enough...And not to mention a corny plot and everything else.

But who knows...I might get dragged to this movie somehow by a friend...But it's not going to be pretty. I doubt the movie will do well at all...

Couldn't they come up with a better title than "From Justin to Kelly"? It just adds more cheesiness to the movie.
    Safe to say that I won't be watching it even if it's on USA. I haven't watched Crossroads either and don't ever plan to.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast