• 1 Post By Bearcata
  • 2 Post By Bearcata
  • 1 Post By Bearcata

Thread: Thor: Ragnarok

Thor: Ragnarok

per Google:

Thor: Ragnarok

PG-13 2017 ‧ Fantasy/Science fiction film ‧ 2h 10m

Imprisoned on the other side of the universe, the mighty Thor finds himself in a deadly gladiatorial contest that pits him against the Hulk, his former ally and fellow Avenger. Thor's quest for survival leads him in a race against time to prevent the all-powerful Hela from destroying his home world and the Asgardian civilization.

Release date: November 3, 2017 (USA)
    Director: Taika Waititi
    Budget: 180 million USD
    Music composed by: Mark Mothersbaugh
    Screenplay: Eric Pearson
    Absolutely must see film, solid A. Good fun. Lots of laughs. Superb acting by all. Great story. Cate Blanchett as Hela is simply amazing. Chris Hemsworth totally shows his acting and comedic ability in this film.

Two extra scenes, one shortly after the film ends and one at the very end of the long list of credits. You don't miss much if you miss the second scene.
    momrek06 likes this.
    No goat killers on my island.

Re: Thor: Ragnarok

Read some critic reviews who are upset that the Thor movie is funny, and it so formulatic, and makes money for Marvel, and that Marvel is successful just spewing out formula films, and is just a movie that is right before the Avenger's Infinity War movie. Movie critics are like lawyers, despised by many.

No matter what critics say, no one thought Marvel Studios would succeed, that comic book heroes would become a quality movie to go to, but they did. Why is it when someone in is successful in this country people can't wait to tear it down.
    Last edited by Bearcata; 11-15-2017 at 12:37 AM.
    waywyrd and Arielflies like this.

I am so waiting for this film to be released on DVD; probably not until March or April, but still...I am in can't wait to add this to my collection mode.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    I am so waiting for this film to be released on DVD; probably not until March or April, but still...I am in can't wait to add this to my collection mode.
    You will enjoy it. I rarely bother watch a film a second time but I would for this one.
    Arielflies likes this.

+ Reply to Thread