+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Overrated movies...

The Last Tango In Paris, blah, blah, blah. So, he was into talking about pig vomit :nono not worth seeing despite the Brando name.

Isn't he adorable!:) LrdOfTheRng22's Avatar
    wow, FORT has really changed, its been a while since i last visited this site...anyway...

this is REALLY off topic but.....Wyndemere....where did you find your avatar? Did you make it yourself? I tried to find a good aragorn one like yours but I couldnt....help please!

anyone else know where to find some good avatars? sorry this is off the topic.~

I have to say that The English Patient was the most overrated movie I've seen. I kept waiting for it to get better and it never did...it just kept dragging on and on and on and her death was totally senseless to me, I still get mad thinking that I wasted so many hours (it seemed) watching that movie!

Add me to the list of people that loves and raves about Moulin Rouge! Love Nicole and Ewan and that they sang the songs themselves.
    Last week, Japanese scientists explaced... placed explosive detonators at the bottom of Lake Loch Ness to blow Nessie out of the water. Sir Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake and its local residents and all those who seek for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally. ~ Napoleon Dynamite

Welcoming the world Mr. Bunbury's Avatar
    The Avengers

My Left Foot and Titanic....................... .......

Remember that movie Beaches with Bette Midler? Ugh ugh ugh. My boyfriend and I walked out 20 minutes before the end - just couldn't take it anymore even to see the end. I told my roommate how terrible it was, she said she and her boyfriend had seen it the week before and cried for an hour afterward because it was so sad. Talk about a different take on it!

Don't hate me but....Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. The fights were cool at first but pretty soon they just looked clumsy. And the ending was pretty pointless to me... by then it was like, so what? Don't want to say it in case someone doesn't want to be spoiled.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

I agree with everyone who listed The English Patient.

Another one that was overrated was Reds. Way too long to the point where you justed wanted Warren Beatty to die and get it over with.

Yeah, I found Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon so boring, that i stopped half way through the movie.
    ~*~~*~Julie is still my American Junior!

I was about to enthusiastically throw my hat into the "I hate The English Patient" ring, but I see I already did so on the second post in this thread. I never want to miss an opportunity to bash that pathetic piece of crap, though.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

I thought Pulp Fiction was awful. Just.... ugh!!

+ Reply to Thread