Per Google:

Ghost in the Shell
PG-13 2017 ‧ Fantasy/Mystery ‧ 2 hours

In the near future, Major is the first of her kind: a human who is cyber-enhanced to be a perfect soldier devoted to stopping the world's most dangerous criminals. When terrorism reaches a new level that includes the ability to hack into people's minds and control them, Major is uniquely qualified to stop it. As she prepares to face a new enemy, Major discovers that her life was stolen instead of saved. Now, she will stop at nothing to recover her past while punishing those who did this to her.

Release date: March 31, 2017 (USA)
Director: Rupert Sanders
Budget: $110 million
Music composed by: Clint Mansell, Lorne Balfe
Production companies: Paramount Pictures, DreamWorks
I liked it. It was better then I thought it would be. The movie is very even, which means the ending was as good or a tad better then the beginning, it did not lose steam halfway like many films do. I do think this film will appeal to a niche market as it is an adaption of a famous Japanese manga (graphic novel), that was also an animated series and it is also science fiction. It has amazing visuals through out the film. Scarlett Johansen as the main character, Major, a cyborg, does have a very robotic stance in they way she moves and reacts to people and how she thinks and reacts to all the data streaming available, this is not a criticism as I felt she did the character quiet well. It was a fun film, it will do quiet well on the rental market, and on the video streaming networks.

It always makes me wonder why in sci fi films people want to become more mechanical and all the robots want to become human?