+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tragic Update Regarding Tali's Family & Info on Dress Interest

Tragic Update Regarding Tali's Family & Info on Dress Interest

Tali has suffered a tragic loss this weekend.

Two of Tali's maternal aunts and her 28 y/o cousin, who was 5 months pregnant, were killed in a tragic auto accident. Her mother was supposed to be in the car as well, but due to a last minute errand, thankfully was not. Due to this tragedy Tali is taking some time away from posting and updating to process he loss and grieve. She just found out about this when returning from a visit to LA this week on business and a brief visit with Luke.

However, Tali does want to keep up with her promise to her fans about the dress. So, she is extending the time for people to respond for another 2-3 days at least. So, please continue to post in the thread for the dresses with your name and dress size ASAP. Please also post your condolences and read directly from Tali what she posted about the accident. She has been thrown by this tragedy and could use the well wishes.

Link to Tali's FB post about family:

Taking a Break for few Days.. | Facebook

Link to where to post about finale dress info:

MY SURPRISE ANNOUNCEMENT - SKIP IT & YOU'LL MISS OUT!! | Facebook

P.S. I gave you links that non-facebook users can use to view as well as facebook users. So, go to the links to read Tali's posts, especially about her family, in her words. If anyone has any trouble reading it i can post a copy later.

P.S.S. I posted this in a separate thread because of the tragic nature I didn't want it to get lost in the post-show media thread. Future updates will be back in that thread.

FORT Regular

Re: Tragic Update Regarding Tali's Family & Info on Dress Interest

At this time, Tali should fly to Israel and be with her mother. It sounds like she is not planning to be there for her. That disappoints me. I hope I am wrong and she is there already.

Re: Tragic Update Regarding Tali's Family & Info on Dress Interest

Quote Originally Posted by just2relax;3725164;
    At this time, Tali should fly to Israel and be with her mother. It sounds like she is not planning to be there for her. That disappoints me. I hope I am wrong and she is there already.

This just happened Friday night/Saturday. Tali is currently in NY. She has been there since Sunday due to prior arrangements. Tali, like most people has a job and obligations. When someone dies, most people have to take time, at a time like this, to take care of their obligations & find out the arrangements for services,finances, flights, local family arrangements, etc. People should respect Tali's privacy as she tries to do that. This isn't something that just happened in the next state. This is something that happened in another country. It is very expensive and complicated to travel there, it doesn't just happen overnight. Especially, when you have other family, jobs, etc. to deal with. Tali has been taking on a lot of expense in traveling to continue her relationship long distance with Luke.

All of this happened suddenly and has been devastating to Tali and her family here in the states. Tali simply wanted to take the time to let her fans no why she would not be around for awhile. She also wanted to hold to the obligation she had made to them and the designer TeriJon. It's called honoring your word & your obligations. She in the meantime is handling her grief, the grief of her family, and arrangements regarding her deceased family privately. She chooses to keep those things privately and has a right to do so as anyone in this situation does.

Now is a time for everyone to respect that privacy and more than anything offer their condolences and support. Tali's concern is toward her obligations toward herself, Luke, her family in the states, & in Israel.

+ Reply to Thread