+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Post-Show Updates & Media

FORT Fogey

Re: Post-Show Updates & Media

Thanks, nikkij. That picture sure says it all about how Tali felt about Luke.
    When I have more time, will get on your links.

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;3716245;
    Tali posted an unseen photo of moment from Finale on her FB page:

Luke is also now on Twitter: @LukeConleyMTL

Tali also posted Luke's website that he uses to update people:

Luke Conley : Everything you want to know about Luke

Tali is back in Colorado for the week before she heads back to CA. She's done some updating about her finale dress, and day to day things, etc. check out her FB for more.

Awww! That is the cutest pic!

Thanks for the update.

Tali has posted new pics in photo album on facebook from her model portfolio!She really is a good model!

Lady in Red:

Casual in Red:

Sexy Color Beauty Shot:

My Favorite!

Black & White Beauty Shot:

Incredible intensity in the eyes. A tie for my favorite!

Check the Tali photo album in her Facebook photo albums for more pics from her portfolio:

Tali - More to Love's Photos - Tali | Facebook

Tali is designing her New Official Website for the Fans and she wants your help & input!!!!!!

1. She is looking for comments on her Facebook page under the discussions section about what kind of content fans want to see on the site and features & looks of the site.

2. She is also looking for a web designer to create and design the site from scratch. She wants experienced web designers to come and give their name, contact info & link to a portfolio/website on the discussions thread for the website on Facebook. She will then get back in contact, ASAP.

Here is link to Tali's post about her website and where you should leave your ideas and info on Facebook:

TALI'S OFFICIAL WEBSITE IS IN THE BAKING! I WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU! | Facebook

Fans come and give your ideas of what you'd like to see on Tali's site!!

Tali Has Teamed Up With TeriJon, The Designer Of Her Finale Dress, To Provide It For Her Fans!!!!!!

Tali received so much interest in the dress she wore in the finale that she has teamed up with the designer to hel provide the dress for fans! The designer of the dress Tali wore in the finale when Luke proposed to her is High End couture designer Teri Jon To Ricki Freeman. TeriJon has their own website where they sell their designs as well as offering them in stores like Neiman Marcus & Nordstrom's. However, Tali's dress is no longer being cut and offered online or in stores. However, with the buzz from the show and Tali's encouragement the designer has agreed to cut more of the dresses including in larger plus sizes for Tali's fans interested in purchasing the dress.

Tali is working with the designer to provide these dresses for her fans. She needs to know the exact interest and demand for the dress so that she and designer can know how many would need to be produced and to help out on where the price point will be. keeping in mind that this is a designer, couture dress. So, Tali has put the info about the dress on her Facebook page in the discussion section. She is requesting that those interested respond in that thread with their name & dress size. Please, follow her instructions and only reply with your info about the dress. This is just an early poll for interest in the dress. Tali will then based on that info reply back with info more details on price, sizing, and distrbution of the dress online for fans.

Here is link to Tali's post on Facebook about the dress where people can express there interest:

MY SURPRISE ANNOUNCEMENT - SKIP IT & YOU'LL MISS OUT!! | Facebook

She needs to know how many request by this coming Friday! Really thoughtful of Tali to do this for her fans!

Quote Originally Posted by Columbia, MD;3715132;
    Here we are off-topic again. It is inevitable with the comparison between Jillian and Tali.

Yup....and some posts that make your blood "boil." I think it's all a fake relationship that they are milking for all it's worth. When the money runs out, so will they.

I still think she was madly in love with Reid, and he with her. When she turned him down the second time, I thought she had lost her mind. JMHO

P.S. Do you use the same name on the alphabet board? On that board I am "newto the boards." If you don't want to share that info, I understand.
    Hi Newto ! Sorry, that's just the name I'm used to calling you. Neat that I found you here.

I'm in this thread all-the-time because it's great to have the updates on Luke and Tali.

See you over there and around here !!
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain".

"Save the earth - it's the only planet with chocolate!"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Luckypants;3721370;
    Hi Newto ! Sorry, that's just the name I'm used to calling you. Neat that I found you here.

I'm in this thread all-the-time because it's great to have the updates on Luke and Tali.

See you over there and around here !!

Lucky -- looks like all the updates will now come from sources other than this board. I don't twitter or any of that other stuff. It was a great hoot while it lasted. It might be best if you call me by the board name I use here on this board when we chat in the future. Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456