+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 57

Thread: Post-Show Updates & Media

  1. #41
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Among the flowers
    Posts
    1,403

    Re: Post-Show Updates & Media

    Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio;3712659;
    OnlyMe, you are probably right - it might be just as bad for me to pass judgement on him! They really edited him to look like a jerk though, so seriously, poor guy if he's not a jerk. Imagine what we all saw was him looking hungrily at.... they switch to another camera angle and show Malissa's enormous boobs when he was actually looking at hungrily at... the chicken that just came out of the oven!!!!!
    Cornholio: you are a kind soul. I don't think Luke's father was at all concerned with the chicken, just the chick!!! LOL

  2. #42
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    1,400

    Re: Post-Show Updates & Media

    Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio;3712659;
    OnlyMe, you are probably right - it might be just as bad for me to pass judgement on him! They really edited him to look like a jerk though, so seriously, poor guy if he's not a jerk. Imagine what we all saw was him looking hungrily at.... they switch to another camera angle and show Malissa's enormous boobs when he was actually looking at hungrily at... the chicken that just came out of the oven!!!!!
    that is funny Cornholio. Seriously, I have learned by reading blogs by girls that were on the Bachelor shows, that they really can make us believe anything they want. Of course some of these people (or as Malissa said 'characters') do give the producers something to work with.

    I don't think the producers of More to Love are as experienced as the ones over at The Bachelor in exploiting the poor souls that sign up for this. I wish I had watched More to Love from the beginning. For those of us that watch The Bachelor, it was so refreshing to see a more honest show in More to Love. The Bachelor has become so scripted. They even figure out what 'roles' certain people will play. Hopefully we will get a few more 'More to Love' shows before they follow the same path as The Bachelor.

    Sorry to get off topic, I will get off my soap box now.

  3. #43
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    1,400

    Re: Post-Show Updates & Media

    Quote Originally Posted by Columbia, MD;3712751;
    Cornholio: you are a kind soul. I don't think Luke's father was at all concerned with the chicken, just the chick!!! LOL
    He sure did like Malissa...

  4. #44
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Among the flowers
    Posts
    1,403

    Re: Post-Show Updates & Media

    [QUOTE=onlyme;3713755;].......... Seriously, I I don't think the producers of More to Love are as experienced as the ones over at The Bachelor in exploiting the poor souls that sign up for this........

    This WAS a Fleiss production. Many of us hope that by seeing the great show he produced, Fleiss will have some kind of epiphany and take that back to the Bach/ette, and return the shows to the format they were in the beginning, without all the twists and turns, inappropriate behavior, etc. Something to hope for!! I've seen every episode of both programs from "day 1" and you'd be amazed and disappointed in where the show is today compared to where it started. Again, JMHO.

  5. #45
    Student of Life Tin Frizzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    537

    Re: Post-Show Updates & Media

    [QUOTE=Columbia, MD;3713839

    This WAS a Fleiss production. Many of us hope that by seeing the great show he produced, Fleiss will have some kind of epiphany and take that back to the Bach/ette, and return the shows to the format they were in the beginning, without all the twists and turns, inappropriate behavior, etc. Something to hope for!! I've seen every episode of both programs from "day 1" and you'd be amazed and disappointed in where the show is today compared to where it started. Again, JMHO. [/QUOTE]

    Well said Columbia, Md., and I agree wholeheartedly with everything you've said. I will add that in "More To Love" I saw what bach/bachette used to be. Granted it had it's drama moments but I had loads of fun watching and sleuthing this one. I was on the edge of my seat, biting (not really though) my nails in hope that what I thought actually was. I remember screaming a really Loud "Whoo Hoo" when Malissa got out of that limo first. Like you I hope he brings "this" back into the bach/ette series. We can only hope.
    Last edited by Tin Frizzy; 09-29-2009 at 07:22 PM. Reason: quote
    It's got to be love.

  6. #46
    FORT Fan JMFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    328

    Re: Post-Show Updates & Media

    Someone made a comment on Luke's page that his mother reminded her of Diane Keaton and she is so right !

  7. #47
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Among the flowers
    Posts
    1,403

    Re: Post-Show Updates & Media

    Quote Originally Posted by Tin Frizzy;3714275;
    Well said Columbia, Md., and I agree wholeheartedly with everything you've said. I will add that in "More To Love" I saw what bach/bachette used to be. Granted it had it's drama moments but I had loads of fun watching and sleuthing this one. I was on the edge of my seat, biting (not really though) my nails in hope that what I thought actually was. I remember screaming a really Loud "Whoo Hoo" when Malissa got out of that limo first. Like you I hope he brings "this" back into the bach/ette series. We can only hope.

    Thanks for the compliment, Tin. I hope everything is doing better down where you live in GA.

    I did not dream in a zillion years, until close to the end, that he would pick Tali. Going against the majority, I predicted he would let Mandy go at F3. When he did, I knew and hoped he would pick Tali. She is a real lady!!

    Bach/ette always had "drama" from the very beginning, but it is not the drama but the behaviors that has brought many of us to the brink of disgust. If you go on the alphabet board, there are hundreds of posts about what has gone on the last few seasons, especially this past one. While there is defense of Jullian and Ed being in love from the beginning when he moved into the mansion for a short time, there is a general consensus that Jillian is not the person we knew on Jason's season. Either she was portraying herself as she really is this time, or was pushed into it by TPTB, I guess we'll never know.:

  8. #48
    Student of Life Tin Frizzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    537

    Re: Post-Show Updates & Media

    Quote Originally Posted by Columbia, MD;3714611;
    Thanks for the compliment, Tin. I hope everything is doing better down where you live in GA.

    I did not dream in a zillion years, until close to the end, that he would pick Tali. Going against the majority, I predicted he would let Mandy go at F3. When he did, I knew and hoped he would pick Tali. She is a real lady!!

    Bach/ette always had "drama" from the very beginning, but it is not the drama but the behaviors that has brought many of us to the brink of disgust. If you go on the alphabet board, there are hundreds of posts about what has gone on the last few seasons, especially this past one. While there is defense of Jullian and Ed being in love from the beginning when he moved into the mansion for a short time, there is a general consensus that Jillian is not the person we knew on Jason's season. Either she was portraying herself as she really is this time, or was pushed into it by TPTB, I guess we'll never know.:
    I for one do not believe in JED. I have read the discussions on the motherboard. There are some really interesting ones
    It's got to be love.

  9. #49
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Among the flowers
    Posts
    1,403

    Re: Post-Show Updates & Media

    Quote Originally Posted by Tin Frizzy;3714739;
    I for one do not believe in JED. I have read the discussions on the motherboard. There are some really interesting ones
    Here we are off-topic again. It is inevitable with the comparison between Jillian and Tali.

    Yup....and some posts that make your blood "boil." I think it's all a fake relationship that they are milking for all it's worth. When the money runs out, so will they.

    I still think she was madly in love with Reid, and he with her. When she turned him down the second time, I thought she had lost her mind. JMHO

    P.S. Do you use the same name on the alphabet board? On that board I am "newto the boards." If you don't want to share that info, I understand.

  10. #50
    FORT Fogey nikkij_26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    houston, tx
    Posts
    1,615

    Re: Post-Show Updates & Media

    Tali posted an unseen photo of moment from Finale on her FB page:










    Luke is also now on Twitter: @LukeConleyMTL


    Tali also posted Luke's website that he uses to update people:

    Luke Conley : Everything you want to know about Luke



    Tali is back in Colorado for the week before she heads back to CA. She's done some updating about her finale dress, and day to day things, etc. check out her FB for more.








+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.