+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Post-Show Updates & Media

Re: Post-Show Updates & Media

I am not surprised there are so many pics of them with his mom... she really warmed to Tali as opposed to his dad who didn't seem to.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2;3712161;
    I am not surprised there are so many pics of them with his mom... she really warmed to Tali as opposed to his dad who didn't seem to.
    Wow!! That is the understatement of the week!!! Luke's Dad is completely hung up on the religion thing. Luke's Mom seems better educated, more liberal, and more interested in her son's happiness. JMHO.

What a great looking couple! Luke looks different, and is much more handsome. I like the updated look of the hair. Its nice to see big smiles all around. Its great that Tali is keeping everyone in the loop, and is sharing pictures with everyone! I wish them tons of happiness!

FORT Fogey

Those are great photos! Thanks so much.I'ta obvious that the people in thephotos get along well.

About Luke's looking better--his face looks thinner. I think he is losing a little weight maybe?

Tali looks absolutely gorgeous--as usual.

I just knew you wouldn't let me down! I should have come here a long time ago to get some kind of update. I am so happy they are together and hope they are able to sustain a long and happy relationship! BTW, I too am a Christian but I would NEVER treat any one of my boy's friends or partner choices in such a horrible way! Just wanted to assure those out there who may think we are "all alike"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by a3boymom;3712341;
    I just knew you wouldn't let me down! I should have come here a long time ago to get some kind of update. I am so happy they are together and hope they are able to sustain a long and happy relationship! BTW, I too am a Christian but I would NEVER treat any one of my boy's friends or partner choices in such a horrible way! Just wanted to assure those out there who may think we are "all alike"
    Glad you found us. I know Christians are as different as anyone else. I am Jewish and we are all different too. Bigotry and prejudice come from inside the individual, not from the group you belong to, unless it is the KKK!! My boys both married Christian ladies, and all I cared about is that they are happy. That is the only thing that really counts.

You are such a good parent, CMD! That's exactly what matters most. And how Tali put it on the show - if they are happy and good together and share the same core values, any parent should be thrilled.

IMO, Luke's father came across as closed-minded, ignorant and actually kind of lecherous. I'm sure Luke was mortified. Tali handled it with such dignity. When they were all at the dinner table for some reason it kinda reminded me of this scene in Talladega Nights:

YouTube - Ricky Bobby family dinner

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio;3712519;
    You are such a good parent, CMD! That's exactly what matters most. And how Tali put it on the show - if they are happy and good together and share the same core values, any parent should be thrilled.

IMO, Luke's father came across as closed-minded, ignorant and actually kind of lecherous. I'm sure Luke was mortified. Tali handled it with such dignity. When they were all at the dinner table for some reason it kinda reminded me of this scene in Talladega Nights:

YouTube - Ricky Bobby family dinner
    Well I will go out on a limb and defend Luke's father somewhat. I have learned not to judge anyone on these shows too harshly. Remember they dice and splice so much. The producers let us see what they WANT us to see. We really don't know the REAL person that is Luke's father. It appears he liked Malissa better, but that may not be for the same reason we are led to believe. I will say I still like Luke's mom better tho.

OnlyMe, you are probably right - it might be just as bad for me to pass judgement on him! They really edited him to look like a jerk though, so seriously, poor guy if he's not a jerk. Imagine what we all saw was him looking hungrily at.... they switch to another camera angle and show Malissa's enormous boobs when he was actually looking at hungrily at... the chicken that just came out of the oven!!!!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by onlyme;3712643;
    Well I will go out on a limb and defend Luke's father somewhat. I have learned not to judge anyone on these shows too harshly. Remember they dice and splice so much. The producers let us see what they WANT us to see. We really don't know the REAL person that is Luke's father. It appears he liked Malissa better, but that may not be for the same reason we are led to believe. I will say I still like Luke's mom better tho.
    You have a point, onlyme. I'm sure all of us remember on Brad's season how they showed Bettina's (sp?) father (she was F3). They also hide stuff; if you all remember how Deanna's dad seemed to favor Jason and yet afterwards said he knew she was going to pick Jesse. Deception is the big word on these shows. JMHO FWIW.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast