+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3637383940414243444546

Thread: 9/15 FINALE show discussion *spoilers*

Re: tali's saturday update

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;3706540;
    here is the link to Tali's page where she posted the update. you don't have to be a member to see it. :

Message from Tali! | Facebook

Tali added on to her original update to clarify for those who were unsure that she and Luke are together in POST#13 of her update. She also posted info on her finale dress and other clothes she wore under a separate discussion topic about her finale dress. check it out!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Columbia, MD;3706530;
    Chet: I copied this link and pasted it into my browser. I did fill in the dots. All I got is the sign in page for Facebook. I don't intend to join Facebook. Is there possibly some chance there is a typo in your link???
    Sorry about that. I'm not sure how many posts I have to make before I can post links.

This board seems to insert a space between "top" and "ic" in the word "topic" that's within the link. Maybe this is done, breaking words after 34 letters so that things don't poke out the right side of the text boxes.

I'm not a member of facebook myself, so the general public can get to the update page.

test: supercalifragiliticexpealidoci ousally

FORT Newbie

Re: 9/15 FINALE show discussion *spoilers*

OK, so supercalifragiliticexpealidoci ous showed that it breaks at 30 characters, and the slash was a implicit break character.

This links to the message and should fit without breaking, and only need one dot added.

tinyurl com/mz8tpp

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;3706540;
    here is the link to Tali's page where she posted the update. you don't have to be a member to see it. :

Message from Tali! | Facebook
    Thanks. That one came through "loud and clear."

FORT Fogey

Re: 9/15 FINALE show discussion *spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by ChetAnderson;3706685;
    OK, so supercalifragiliticexpealidoci ous showed that it breaks at 30 characters, and the slash was a implicit break character.

This links to the message and should fit without breaking, and only need one dot added.

tinyurl com/mz8tpp
    I'm sure you saw nikkij 26 put up the link. As far as implicit break characters and all that fancy stuff, my head is now spinning!! So long as we can all get to Luke and Tali's updates somehow!! That's what's important. Later.....

FORT Fogey

[QUOTE=ChetAnderson;3706683;]Sorry about that. I'm not sure how many posts I have to make before I can post links.

I've never known if it's how many posts, how long you've been on here, or what. I just studiously avoid anything I think might cause me a problem. I love it here and don't want to get in trouble. Anybody know the rules??? It would sure help some of us newbees.

+ Reply to Thread