+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 46 FirstFirst ... 353637383940414243444546 LastLast

Thread: 9/15 FINALE show discussion *spoilers*

Re: 9/15 FINALE show discussion *spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M;3705130;
    I don't care if they do an "After The Ring" program... in fact I'd rather they not since it'd be an hour of recap and fluff before a short statement of whether they're still together or not. Forget all the fluff and stuff... I just want a press release.
    Yeah, all I want is a press release.

Quote Originally Posted by ChetAnderson;3705296;
    The long awaited update has come!

Tali's aunt states that now that the show is over Tali can speak for herself on her Facebook.

www facebook com/topic.php?uid=247166500253&top ic=10628

First wish is just Happy New Year since it's Rosh Hoshanna, and "All happy and lovely in MORETOLOVE land!" - which obviously means they are still together! Yay!

I would guess that with Rosh Hoshanna and next week Yom Kippur (the most holy day of the year in Judaism) Tali will be busy for a while, but perhaps that tidbit is enough to tide us over.
    Thanks for this update.

FORT Fogey

Re: Tali speaks!

Quote Originally Posted by Columbia, MD;3705463;
    This will be Tali's first opportunity to show Luke some of her traditions. I somehow suspect he will have a very open mind. I hope she does too.
    For anyone Jewish on this board, L'Shana Tovah.
    I'll add Gut Yom Tov to Tali and Luke and to all who are celebrating the New Year.

(I wonder if Luke could make it through the entire 24 hours of the Yom Kippur fast? It's not all that easy as I myself know from having celebrated both holidays with extended family and friends.)

Quote Originally Posted by LuvrealTV2much;3703546;
    I really enjoyed the show tonight, so pleased that he chose Tali. Meeting the parents was very interesting. Luke's Dad seemed 2 dimensional in the same way that Malissa did throughout the season. He also seemed overly confident that Luke would chose who he favored. He came across superficially and could not see the depth and beauty that Tali had to offer. Dad's personality was annoying and left me feeling sorry for Luke. It made it a little clearer to me why he was so taken by Malissa, as she has that same cocky charm Dad exudes.

Luke's Mom has a lot of layers. She was not impressed with Malissa's drab description of her feelings for Luke. It was pretty clear that she appreciated the way Tali expressed herself, the fresh non-canned nature of her. She was mesmerized and was given a glimpse into the life her son could have with this woman. I think Malissa has problems relating to her female peers and tonight it was obvious that she could not relate to Luke's Mom either. She is only a charmer around men. Sadly, her Mom dying while she was so young may have left her with abandonment issues and behavior around women that appears hyper-competitive and contrived. I feel bad for her and hope she will learn from this. As for Luke and Tali, I wish them the best. I hope that Luke's real life personality resembles his Mom's and he leaves that smarmy and leery stuff to his Dad. If so, I think he could rise to the occasion and give Tali what she deserves.
    Wow. Great post. I think you did an excellent job of pointing out traits the reasons we felt/saw what we did throughout the show. Thank you!
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by onlyme;3703566;
    I'msotired What? You didn't believe me when I told you I analyzed those crazy SCs every which way possible?!! I am sorry I wasn't online tonight to give you encouragement. I am on the west coast and I was doing Hospice volunteering until 6:40 and then had play practice at 7pm. I did see the newer SCs before I left and knew FOR SURE then that Tali would be F1.

Well at least we got one right for a change. I am just glad I read the SCs correctly.
    LOLOL I WANTED to believe you. So glad you were right!!!

Quote Originally Posted by figuresitout;3703686;
    Did anyone else thing that Grandma looked like Whistler's mother? I couldn't figure out it she had a hairnet on or what was going on, but she was sweet.
    Bah ha ha That's EXACTLY what I thought. Glad you said it first, though!

L'Shana Tovah to all for a peaceful 5769.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel;3705902;
    L'Shana Tovah to all for a peaceful 5769.
    And the same back at you!!

FORT Newbie

tali's saturday update

Tali posted her first update.

www facebook com/topic.php?uid=247166500253&top ic=10652

"Luke and I are doing Just great.. Happy and enjoying life!"

FORT Fogey

Re: tali's saturday update

Quote Originally Posted by ChetAnderson;3706493;
    Tali posted her first update.

www facebook com/topic.php?uid=247166500253&top ic=10652

"Luke and I are doing Just great.. Happy and enjoying life!"
    Chet: I copied this link and pasted it into my browser. I did fill in the dots. All I got is the sign in page for Facebook. I don't intend to join Facebook. Is there possibly some chance there is a typo in your link???

Re: tali's saturday update

Quote Originally Posted by Columbia, MD;3706530;
    Chet: I copied this link and pasted it into my browser. I did fill in the dots. All I got is the sign in page for Facebook. I don't intend to join Facebook. Is there possibly some chance there is a typo in your link???
    here is the link to Tali's page where she posted the update. you don't have to be a member to see it. :

Message from Tali! | Facebook

+ Reply to Thread