+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 46 FirstFirst ... 34353637383940414243444546 LastLast

Thread: 9/15 FINALE show discussion *spoilers*

old cow

Re: 9/15 FINALE show discussion *spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Columbia, MD;3704958;
    Hi, raisin: We have all been looking for info. Perhaps Luke has set his site to private to stop the constant flow of posts by the curious, or he is more of a private person than we know, or he just wants some peace and quiet for a while. I don't think he has the kind of ego that Bachelor "stars" have. Is Tali's site still public? They have promised to put all the updates on there.
    i cant find a facebook page on Tali (at least one that isnt a fan site)

Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;3705147;
    i cant find a facebook page on Tali (at least one that isnt a fan site)
    Just type in Tali Giat, and she's the first one

The Jay Leno show did a 30 second take on More to Love Thursday night. A shot of Luke announcing his love in closeup and then the camera cuts to a shot of Luke hugging..... a people-sized hero sandwich.

The audience howled.

FORT Newbie

Tali speaks!

The long awaited update has come!

Tali's aunt states that now that the show is over Tali can speak for herself on her Facebook.

www facebook com/topic.php?uid=247166500253&top ic=10628

First wish is just Happy New Year since it's Rosh Hoshanna, and "All happy and lovely in MORETOLOVE land!" - which obviously means they are still together! Yay!

I would guess that with Rosh Hoshanna and next week Yom Kippur (the most holy day of the year in Judaism) Tali will be busy for a while, but perhaps that tidbit is enough to tide us over.

A bit more to Aunt Sherry's update in the discussions section of Tali's facebook page. They are definitely still together!! Here's what Aunt Sherry says:

"We, who truly know her, can attest that it is all true: she is all you have written: Genuine! Inspiring! Classy! Beautiful! Intelligent! Down to earth! And ……very much in love… (Though not the perfect woman yet – She REALLY can’t cook….I’ve been working with her for the past four years to no avail. In my home she sticks to the dishes. Good thing Luke likes grilling…)"

And.................

"PSS – The ring is gorgeous!!! Good job, Luke. Loved the explanation
    behind it!"

So they are definitely still together! I'm sure Tali will start making her own updates after the holiday and things settle down. Go to Tali's (Giat) facebook page to read the entire update.

Greatest tattoo ever! DisneyFreeek's Avatar

Ok did she set her FB page to private in the last 3 hours? It says only friends can view the page.
    "Mike Boogie is a D@$&#*bag" Janelle Pierzina BB14. Love you Janie!

She's still listed as single on Myspace too. Hmmmmm.
    I hope out of the limelight things go well. The best to the both of them in the future, together or apart. We got a love story from Fleiss despite himself.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M;3705130;
    I don't care if they do an "After The Ring" program... in fact I'd rather they not since it'd be an hour of recap and fluff before a short statement of whether they're still together or not. Forget all the fluff and stuff... I just want a press release.
    At this point, anything would do!!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Smiggs;3705218;
    The Jay Leno show did a 30 second take on More to Love Thursday night. A shot of Luke announcing his love in closeup and then the camera cuts to a shot of Luke hugging..... a people-sized hero sandwich.

The audience howled.
    That's Leno's sense of humor. He is often off the wall.

FORT Fogey

Re: Tali speaks!

Quote Originally Posted by ChetAnderson;3705296;
    The long awaited update has come!

Tali's aunt states that now that the show is over Tali can speak for herself on her Facebook.

www facebook com/topic.php?uid=247166500253&top ic=10628

First wish is just Happy New Year since it's Rosh Hoshanna, and "All happy and lovely in MORETOLOVE land!" - which obviously means they are still together! Yay!

I would guess that with Rosh Hoshanna and next week Yom Kippur (the most holy day of the year in Judaism) Tali will be busy for a while, but perhaps that tidbit is enough to tide us over.
    This will be Tali's first opportunity to show Luke some of her traditions. I somehow suspect he will have a very open mind. I hope she does too.
    For anyone Jewish on this board, L'Shana Tovah.

+ Reply to Thread