+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3334353637383940414243444546 LastLast

Thread: 9/15 FINALE show discussion *spoilers*

FORT Fogey

Re: 9/15 FINALE show discussion *spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2;3704543;
    Wasn't it "Age of Love"? I know Mark Philippoussis, a top tennis player, did the show.

Libgirl2 -- been off the computer most of the day, so could not respond before. Thanks for jogging my senior citizen memory!!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;3704568;
    surprised and damn aggrivating! Ive been looking at every website i can think of to find any info on them and i cant find nothing.

I may be off my rocker but i think i found Luke's personal facebook page. Unfortunatly he has it set to private so i cant get any info on him but i checked out his friends and i recognize his dad and his brother on there (unfortunatly both of them are private as well). So idk you would think a reality tv star would want a public page so his fans or people just curious about him and Tali would have a place to go...
    Hi, raisin: We have all been looking for info. Perhaps Luke has set his site to private to stop the constant flow of posts by the curious, or he is more of a private person than we know, or he just wants some peace and quiet for a while. I don't think he has the kind of ego that Bachelor "stars" have. Is Tali's site still public? They have promised to put all the updates on there.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;3704574;
    Maybe he doesn't want to be a reality tv star. Maybe he did the show because he was actually looking for a partner.
    Fabulous idea. Shows us there are some really sincere people left on this earth!! JMHO.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;3704657;
    He picked a 20-something chick. He had no real interest in the older women. Then again when he dated women in their late teens and early 20s I knew that he would not be interested in a "cougar". He was an idiot in my opinion. I can't remember her name (the chick he picked) but she didn't impress me either.
    If I remember correctly, her name was Amanda. ?????

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3704564;
    Anyone else a bit surprised that there is NOTHING about them after the show?
    I haven't read all of the posts but I'm sure some one has asked - Where is the "after the Ring" ceremony? I want to know if they are still together and in "love." I need closure people!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by swag9900;3704945;
    I wonder ar they still together? I have a feeling no, remember Bachelerette they came out and said they were together. I thinkin this was a no go for them. Lukes world and Tali's world are two differant to jell. They should have let us know right after the finale show if they are together or not.
    Permit me to respectfully disagree with you. Yes their worlds are different but they seem like two intelligent and devoted people who will make it work. Both my kids married women out of their religion and heritage. Both marriages are going strong because they worked at it.

Where there's a will, there's a way!!

FORT Fogey

To Critical or any Moderator: What is the criteria for a FORT member to post a link on here to another site about this program? I don't want to step on any toes. Thanks for replying. Can you put the reply right on this thread?
    Critical -- I know you have my e-mail address if you want to respond to me directly. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3704564;
    Anyone else a bit surprised that there is NOTHING about them after the show?
    I guess the network decided the ratings were not high enough to have an update, but I'm really suprised that there is hardly anything coming out in the Media about these two and how they are considering they pumped the Media pre-show. I hope the old adage of "no news is good news" is true in this case. I guess time will tell and I enjoyed watching and most of all posting here with everyone.
    It's got to be love.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by meemee2000;3704966;
    I haven't read all of the posts but I'm sure some one has asked - Where is the "after the Ring" ceremony? I want to know if they are still together and in "love." I need closure people!
    So do we all. On another thread I posted a question as to whether we need to pester Fox directly on their website.....maybe that is the answer?????

I think there's no after the ring program unless we fans demand it.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

I don't care if they do an "After The Ring" program... in fact I'd rather they not since it'd be an hour of recap and fluff before a short statement of whether they're still together or not. Forget all the fluff and stuff... I just want a press release.
    Last edited by Marlena_M; 09-17-2009 at 10:21 PM.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

+ Reply to Thread