+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 46 FirstFirst ... 323334353637383940414243444546 LastLast
Results 411 to 420 of 456

Thread: 9/15 FINALE show discussion *spoilers*

  1. #411
    FORT Fogey libgirl2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    6,858

    Re: 9/15 FINALE show discussion *spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;3704574;
    Maybe he doesn't want to be a reality tv star. Maybe he did the show because he was actually looking for a partner.
    That would be refreshing for a change!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

  2. #412
    FORT Fan NEPASue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Kingston, PA
    Posts
    373

    Re: 9/15 FINALE show discussion *spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2;3704543;
    Wasn't it "Age of Love"? I know Mark Philippoussis, a top tennis player, did the show.
    That was it! It was very entertaining...I forget who he picked but don't think they were together for very long. I wasn't too impressed with him, either.

  3. #413
    FORT Fogey sclilred1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    1,942

    Re: 9/15 FINALE show discussion *spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by NEPASue;3704646;
    That was it! It was very entertaining...I forget who he picked but don't think they were together for very long. I wasn't too impressed with him, either.
    He picked a 20-something chick. He had no real interest in the older women. Then again when he dated women in their late teens and early 20s I knew that he would not be interested in a "cougar". He was an idiot in my opinion. I can't remember her name (the chick he picked) but she didn't impress me either.

  4. #414
    FORT Fogey Cornholio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,025

    Re: 9/15 FINALE show discussion *spoilers*

    I hope Tali and Luke actually get married and that FOX pays for their wedding.... would love to hear something of their current status!

  5. #415
    PWS
    PWS is offline
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    15,262

    Re: 9/15 FINALE show discussion *spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;3704574;
    Maybe he doesn't want to be a reality tv star. Maybe he did the show because he was actually looking for a partner.
    WHAT a bizarre idea, Rattus!!

    But you never know... with the first season of a new show you often get naive "players"...the mactors tend to show up later, so you might be right.

    I've only read about this show, but everyone keeps commenting on how well Tali dresses herself.... maybe she could get her own makeover type reality show with style tips and makeovers for heavier women.... Certainly an audience for that out there in our overweight country! And she could do that from LA for sure. Maybe for FOX....

  6. #416
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: 9/15 FINALE show discussion *spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;3704574;
    Maybe he doesn't want to be a reality tv star. Maybe he did the show because he was actually looking for a partner.
    Yeah, but we should at least get an update.

  7. #417
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    30

    Re: 9/15 FINALE show discussion *spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;3704568;
    surprised and damn aggrivating! Ive been looking at every website i can think of to find any info on them and i cant find nothing.

    I may be off my rocker but i think i found Luke's personal facebook page. Unfortunatly he has it set to private so i cant get any info on him but i checked out his friends and i recognize his dad and his brother on there (unfortunatly both of them are private as well). So idk you would think a reality tv star would want a public page so his fans or people just curious about him and Tali would have a place to go...
    On Facebook look for " Luke More to Love " and his public page comes up.

  8. #418
    Greatest tattoo ever! DisneyFreeek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Cali
    Age
    33
    Posts
    237

    Re: 9/15 FINALE show discussion *spoilers*

    Um so I didn't get to watch on Tuesday due to Tivo scheduling conflicts, and I just finished watching online (finally). Anyone notice Malissa's Harry Potter like scar on her cheek?? I am glad he picked Tali. I didn't see her emerging as a favorite of his until the night she freaked out and told him that she wanted to leave. I think that made him realize that she was actually there for the right reasons, as cliche as it sounds. She is amazing, she has overcome alot. And I believe that when Luke said that Malissa and his lives would mesh so well, um, true love isn't easy. A real relationship is about balance, and sometimes it's hard work. If it's too easy at first then it aint gonna last. I am happy with the end result here.
    "Mike Boogie is a D@$&#*bag" Janelle Pierzina BB14. Love you Janie!

  9. #419
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    49

    Re: 9/15 FINALE show discussion *spoilers*

    I wonder ar they still together? I have a feeling no, remember Bachelerette they came out and said they were together. I thinkin this was a no go for them. Lukes world and Tali's world are two differant to jell. They should have let us know right after the finale show if they are together or not.

  10. #420
    FORT Fogey GuardianAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Niagara Falls Canada
    Posts
    4,586

    Re: 9/15 FINALE show discussion *spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyFreeek;3704899;
    Um so I didn't get to watch on Tuesday due to Tivo scheduling conflicts, and I just finished watching online (finally). Anyone notice Malissa's Harry Potter like scar on her cheek?? I am glad he picked Tali. I didn't see her emerging as a favorite of his until the night she freaked out and told him that she wanted to leave. I think that made him realize that she was actually there for the right reasons, as cliche as it sounds. She is amazing, she has overcome alot. And I believe that when Luke said that Malissa and his lives would mesh so well, um, true love isn't easy. A real relationship is about balance, and sometimes it's hard work. If it's too easy at first then it aint gonna last. I am happy with the end result here.
    A few of us did notice the scar. I thought perhaps it was a tattoo removal, only because of the odd shape of it. If it was a cut or surgery, it would be a line. Just guessing, I have no idea.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.