+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 46 FirstFirst ... 31323334353637383940414243444546 LastLast

Thread: 9/15 FINALE show discussion *spoilers*

Re: 9/15 FINALE show discussion *spoilers*

Hi ya, I love her pictures on facebook fan page. Saw a comment that Luke's in Arizona. I'm waiting patiently for an update on these two. I think I saw a link to Luke on the side bar and a bridal gown place and really hope that this is a good sign. I'm still about the and beautiful propsal. Keeping my fingers crossed that it works out.
    It's got to be love.

FORT Newbie

Hi Everyone
    Just wanted you to know if you go looking for info about Luke and Tali.be careful and have anti virus uptodate,there are a lot of viruses out there waiting,I was hit on 2 sites,lucky my antivirus was working real good.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Elainesc5;3704371;
    Hi Everyone
    Just wanted you to know if you go looking for info about Luke and Tali.be careful and have anti virus uptodate,there are a lot of viruses out there waiting,I was hit on 2 sites,lucky my antivirus was working real good.
    I had the same experience with the viruses that you had, Elaine.

I finally got to watch the finale on hulu.com and loved the ending. TPTB sure made you think Malissa was going to be picked. What a relief she wasn't! I hope Luke and Tali are very happy together -- and that we get an update on them SOON!

I've enjoyed reading all of the posts. Thanks for making this a happy place to come to.

Wind Dancer

Those photos of Tali on Facebook really show just how gorgeous she is.

I hope all is well for her and for Luke--regardless of whether they are together or not.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2;3704036;
    Outback Jack had a wedding follow up and they had a second child a couple of years ago.
    Thanks for the update on Outback Jack. I'm soooo happy to hear their good news! They were such an adorable couple -- completely 100% different from each other - night and day -- but very much in love. I saw the wedding (it was wonderful!!!) and am so happy to hear that they are still together, and even have kiddies. Fabulous!!!
    Last edited by Imperfect1; 09-17-2009 at 08:52 AM.

Columbia, MD

Quote Originally Posted by NEPASue;3704271;
    ...............I remember a show about two summers ago with a 30 year old "tool" and women to pick in their 20's and 40's. I loved it and followed up on forums but we never saw another one (maybe it was NBC, I forget now!) so I am wondering if this show will have another season. Regardless, I enjoyed it.
    It was on NBC; I can't remember the name of it either. It was forgettable, and we all knew the relationship was just for TV and would not go anyplace. The guy was a tennis player and not terribly attractive or personable.

Quote Originally Posted by Columbia, MD;3704534;
    It was on NBC; I can't remember the name of it either. It was forgettable, and we all knew the relationship was just for TV and would not go anyplace. The guy was a tennis player and not terribly attractive or personable.
    Wasn't it "Age of Love"? I know Mark Philippoussis, a top tennis player, did the show.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Anyone else a bit surprised that there is NOTHING about them after the show?

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3704564;
    Anyone else a bit surprised that there is NOTHING about them after the show?
    surprised and damn aggrivating! Ive been looking at every website i can think of to find any info on them and i cant find nothing.

I may be off my rocker but i think i found Luke's personal facebook page. Unfortunatly he has it set to private so i cant get any info on him but i checked out his friends and i recognize his dad and his brother on there (unfortunatly both of them are private as well). So idk you would think a reality tv star would want a public page so his fans or people just curious about him and Tali would have a place to go...

Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;3704568;
    So idk you would think a reality tv star would want a public page so his fans or people just curious about him and Tali would have a place to go...
    Maybe he doesn't want to be a reality tv star. Maybe he did the show because he was actually looking for a partner.
    As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron. - H.L. Mencken .

+ Reply to Thread