+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 46 FirstFirst ... 28293031323334353637383940414243444546 LastLast

Thread: 9/15 FINALE show discussion *spoilers*

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Re: 9/15 FINALE show discussion *spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3703837;
    Israeli woman wins US reality show - Israel Culture, Ynetnews

I don't see where it refers to them living in Colorado? Is it in the same link somewhere?
    The very first sentence says she's in Colorado
    Super-sizing love: Tali Giat, 26, an Israeli currently living in Colorado, was named the winner of More to Love, a Bachelorette-style reality show for plus-size women.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

FORT Newbie

That would make sense.

FORT Newbie

I don't see where it refers to them living in Colorado? Is it in the same link somewhere?
    1st sentence

WOW I think I was pleasantly surprised at the ending! After all the classic lines "hardest decision", "don't know what to do" etc. then suddenly...he realizes who he is "in love" with...and I was glad to see Malissa step out of the limo first and was waiting for that "but" from Luke. LOL! Funny thing is that I saw him & Malissa as a perfect fit and if it wasn't for her rude comments the entire season, I really would have liked her. She is very striking, however, she looked HIDEOUS at the elimination. WHY they put her hair up I don't know b/c she looked like a weebil in that dress.

Tali on the other hand looked STUNNING, I loved that dress!! I am so glad they both are happy (or at least were happy at the end!) and I am hoping we get an update on how they are doing. Also, thankfully, Emme looked stunning in her blue dress this week.

So I wonder if Fleiss & Co. will take over another network (FOX) with this show? Will there be another one? I enjoyed it, although I think we need a show to update us on the couple. For those of you who remember early Bachelor episodes...ATFR wasn't always a part of the series; the couple made the talk show circuit the next day & that is how we were informed of what happened (well, that and the boards!), at least, until magazines would report them having split up (Aaron/Helene, Andrew/Jen, Meredith/Ian etc.)

Israeli woman wins US reality show - Israel Culture, Ynetnews

It doesn't say "they" are living in Colorado. It says she is living in Colorado. Not sure how to interpret that. She said she was living in New York before the show and that if she was choosen she would move to be with Luke in California, so her living in Colorado seems to not bode well for the relationship.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by NEPASue;3703964;
    WOW I think I was pleasantly surprised at the ending! After all the classic lines "hardest decision", "don't know what to do" etc. then suddenly...he realizes who he is "in love" with...and I was glad to see Malissa step out of the limo first and was waiting for that "but" from Luke. LOL! Funny thing is that I saw him & Malissa as a perfect fit and if it wasn't for her rude comments the entire season, I really would have liked her. She is very striking, however, she looked HIDEOUS at the elimination. WHY they put her hair up I don't know b/c she looked like a weebil in that dress.

Tali on the other hand looked STUNNING, I loved that dress!! I am so glad they both are happy (or at least were happy at the end!) and I am hoping we get an update on how they are doing. Also, thankfully, Emme looked stunning in her blue dress this week.

So I wonder if Fleiss & Co. will take over another network (FOX) with this show? Will there be another one? I enjoyed it, although I think we need a show to update us on the couple. For those of you who remember early Bachelor episodes...ATFR wasn't always a part of the series; the couple made the talk show circuit the next day & that is how we were informed of what happened (well, that and the boards!), at least, until magazines would report them having split up (Aaron/Helene, Andrew/Jen, Meredith/Ian etc.)
    All you had to do was look at Luke when he was at dinner with Tali. He was a "goner." There was no question he was going to pick Tali.

As for another show, this was a summer fill-in. We'll all have to wait patiently to see if there's another one, perhaps with a different theme.
    Maybe short people, or tall people, or whatever.

Thanks Marlena M and ladyfish for pointing out Colorado. I need to stop multi tasking.

I can't believe there isn't anything in the media other than the results of the finale. I'm trying to understand why that is, but I have no possible answers. Anyone else? Why wouldn't MF give this show as much hype as anything else he's been involved in.

I would really enjoy watching another season. (without showing them eating so much especially with their mouths full)

ETA It would make sense that they are referring to where she lives, before the show. I'm sure they weren't able to make any living arrangement plans until after the finale.
    Last edited by GuardianAngel; 09-16-2009 at 04:51 PM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Duckyface;3704008;
    It doesn't say "they" are living in Colorado. It says she is living in Colorado. Not sure how to interpret that. She said she was living in New York before the show and that if she was choosen she would move to be with Luke in California, so her living in Colorado seems to not bode well for the relationship.

Not sure we should jump to conclusions at this point. Maybe they are smart enough not to move in together too soon and take some time in the "real" world to get to know each other more deeply. It would be wonderful, however, to see this relationship blossom and last.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3704012;
    Thanks Marlena M and ladyfish for pointing out Colorado. I need to stop multi tasking.

I can't believe there isn't anything in the media other than the results of the finale. I'm trying to understand why that is, but I have no possible answers. Anyone else? Why wouldn't MF give this show as much hype as anything else he's been involved in.

I would really enjoy watching another season. (without showing them eating so much especially with their mouths full)
    The only reality dating show with follow-up on network TV is Bach/ette. (I don't have cable so I can't speak for the cable networks.) Think back to Joe Millionaire, Average Joe, and that other show where the guy was in his 20s and some of the women were over 40. Those people just disappeared into the woodwork, so to speak, after the shows were over.

Fleiss & Co. would need to know that fans are invested in this show and then maybe we would get some follow-up. How to do that is beyond me.

FORT Regular

Right...I thought they would be on some talk shows today..

To me, this seemed like a lower budget Bachelor than the normal one.

+ Reply to Thread