+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 46 FirstFirst ... 252627282930313233343536373839404142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/15 FINALE show discussion *spoilers*

FORT Newbie

Re: 9/15 FINALE show discussion *spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3703214;
    Just finished watching the finale from begining to end. I'll go back and ready your comments later. Here are my observations.

First, congratulations Tali and Luke. I hope it works for you both.

Lukes father, brother and Grandma were genuine and nice people but Dad was very closed minded and it seemed to me maybe he is the driver of faith in Lukes family. Usually Mom does that (not always though).

His mother is a very pretty woman. And it's obvious they are very close. Malissa's hopes came to an end IMO when Luke saw the girls interfacing with his Mom. They could of gone directly to the RC and had it over right then.
    The look on Lukes face was worth 10,000 words.

Malissa never really opened up like Tali did. She seemed so sure of the outcome that she didn't feel she had to (big mistake).

Luke why would you tell both women you love them? The one you choose will watch this show and you will be explaining that forever if you are lucky enough for this to last beyond next week.

The HD on my TV was really working tonight. When it came to the ending you could see every mark on Malissa's face. The lighting for her was horrible. Not only did her dress look odd but she didn't look as good as usual. Did anyone notice as I did that the scare she has on the right side of her face was on the left tonight as Luke was sending her off. Well she either has one on each side or they flipped those shots. Farewell Mal-lissa. You won't be missed like the others.

Finally Tali could not have looked better. Luke's proposal was a bit lame but she said yes so who am I to complain. They looked very happy together at the end.

Now I'm off to read. Thanks all for the great season.
    Come on Malissa was not so bad. She did have some sweetness, but I agree she did not think Tali was competition and that was a mistake. Plus I do not believe her feelings were as true as Tali's. I have not been a Tali fan, but last epi and this finale she really won me over. I still was thinking Malissa would be the better fit for Luke, but I am quite sure there was so much footage we did not see. In true MF form, of course there has to be the Dad saying that he preferred Malissa.......ouch if they actually make a relationship out of this...how awkward!! Anyway, I did not like Luke tossing the love word around like it doesnt mean much...that really cheapens it and the doubt he showed after sending Malissa away really would make me unsure if I were Tali..... He should not have told Malissa he loved her. But in the end, it was very sweet. I kinda knew at the dinner when Tali told Luke she loved him that was it. The way he looked at her and his body language pretty much said it all. And then Tali getting all giddy walking to Luke...that was very sweet. I do think they were both sincere and genuine. I did see a love story, and I am happy with this ending. I really wish them well and hope they make it. Honestly, they are one of my favs of Bach/ette couples. I really think they have a good shot at a successful relationship.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3703287;
    They should fire that hairdresser! I thought both girls' hair looked horrible after he was done. I am happy Tali had the good sense to put hers back down.
    Tali looked gorgeous. I would love an update on them. Cynic that I am, my guess is they will never make it to the altar, but it would be nice if I were wrong.

I love the music they play during the proposal. I have often wondered what song that is....or is it something written for ABC?

This was on fox's mtl website

SOFI BONDE on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

I really enjoyed the show tonight, so pleased that he chose Tali. Meeting the parents was very interesting. Luke's Dad seemed 2 dimensional in the same way that Malissa did throughout the season. He also seemed overly confident that Luke would chose who he favored. He came across superficially and could not see the depth and beauty that Tali had to offer. Dad's personality was annoying and left me feeling sorry for Luke. It made it a little clearer to me why he was so taken by Malissa, as she has that same cocky charm Dad exudes.

Luke's Mom has a lot of layers. She was not impressed with Malissa's drab description of her feelings for Luke. It was pretty clear that she appreciated the way Tali expressed herself, the fresh non-canned nature of her. She was mesmerized and was given a glimpse into the life her son could have with this woman. I think Malissa has problems relating to her female peers and tonight it was obvious that she could not relate to Luke's Mom either. She is only a charmer around men. Sadly, her Mom dying while she was so young may have left her with abandonment issues and behavior around women that appears hyper-competitive and contrived. I feel bad for her and hope she will learn from this. As for Luke and Tali, I wish them the best. I hope that Luke's real life personality resembles his Mom's and he leaves that smarmy and leery stuff to his Dad. If so, I think he could rise to the occasion and give Tali what she deserves.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3703500;
    Well, whoopee! I guessed right. I kept going back and forth all night on thinking he might pick Malissa over Tali. I think he made the right choice. I was surprised that I did feel sorry for Malissa, but I'm still not convinced she was totally into him. Off to go back to post #1 and real all your comments.
    I'msotired What? You didn't believe me when I told you I analyzed those crazy SCs every which way possible?!! I am sorry I wasn't online tonight to give you encouragement. I am on the west coast and I was doing Hospice volunteering until 6:40 and then had play practice at 7pm. I did see the newer SCs before I left and knew FOR SURE then that Tali would be F1.

Well at least we got one right for a change. I am just glad I read the SCs correctly.

FORT Newbie

I just want to know if they are still together. I've searched the web and can find no stories about them.

FORT Newbie

I thinkin that fleiss had something to do with the way mom and girls conversation went. Tali is his choice so far they directed her that direction. I wouldn't trust faith judgement call look what she married unless she was not smart enough and got pregant before she married him. Malassa just might have reminded her of herself at that age, I'm stongly thinkin this bears how she treated her meanly.

FORT Newbie

I'm beting the s*** hit the fan when her parents found out, and being the religion she and she honors them I sure they have split way before rhe show ended. Tali way to smart for a guy like luke sure she has no of men wanting her attention, only jewish try.
    Last edited by waywyrd; 09-16-2009 at 12:58 PM.

FORT Newbie

Im going to say no news is bad news, almost sure they have split or there would be news of this otherwise out there. She found out she was way about him and dumped him.

Think of what else is going on...... BB finale, Patrick Swayze, TBL starting.......
    I think we'll see an interview to get the rest of the story sometime today or tomorrow. The show's following is no where near the other established programs.

Quote Originally Posted by missymess;3703633;
    I just want to know if they are still together. I've searched the web and can find no stories about them.
    I want to know that as well.

+ Reply to Thread