+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 46 FirstFirst ... 232425262728293031323334353637383940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/15 FINALE show discussion *spoilers*

Re: 9/15 FINALE show discussion *spoilers*

Glad the site is back up!

FORT Newbie

I must be tired because I can't find where on zap2it more to love is or can I figure out where to email MF. Would someone help me pls?

Thanks

FORT Fan

I jumped in an hour after the show started b/c of work and I'm just getting a chance to watch the girls meet his family. A few observations...

Don't really like Luke's dad, seemed really closed minded. All he saw was blond/Irish when looking Malissa (and dare I say Christian). When it came to Tali all he was concerned about was how his grandkids would be raised.

Love, love, love Luke's mom and watching Malissa make a fool of herself was priceless. Wow, she really came off bad but she was telling the truth, she said at one point about coming on the show 'here I am one of the main characters...' Seriosly?!?!? Her words were so telling as was Luke's mom's face when she was taking in everything Malissa had to say.

Finally I can't see Luke's mom and dad ever being a couple. Thank heaven she got herself away from that guy and thank heaven Luke is close to his mom who seems to be a very smart woman.

Quote Originally Posted by bethers777;3702960;
    I must be tired because I can't find where on zap2it more to love is or can I figure out where to email MF. Would someone help me pls?

Thanks
    You could try fox TV comment.
    It's got to be love.

Quote Originally Posted by bethers777;3702960;

Thanks
    We will see a 'review/reacap' of the show at zap2it tomorrow. We can ask her to see if she can get any info for us in responding to the review!

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3702994;
    We will see a 'review/reacap' of the show at zap2it tomorrow. We can ask her to see if she can get any info for us in responding to the review!
    Thanks atem
    It's got to be love.

Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;3702865;
    Awwww how cute! Luke sounds nervous too!
    I noticed that too!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Awww! That was cute!

Did anyone notice that at one point in the proposal scene when Luke and Tali were kissing, they were holding hands, but their hands were behind her back? This is hard to describe - her hands were behind her back and Luke's were holding them, in the small of her back. It looks so uncomfortable and I am certain I saw the same pose with "those who shall not be named" (cough, cough) on the most recent Bachette faux-posal...Just sayin' - all things are subject to staging. Anyway, we may have something closer to a real love story here...Yay Tali! Just not sure how worthy the "prize" is of someone like her!

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3702994;
    This is up now under blogs but I don't know how to link it.
    It's got to be love.

+ Reply to Thread