+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1920212223242526272829

Thread: 9/8 show discussion *spoilers*

Re: 9/8 show discussion *spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3697960;
    I wonder if they'll keep the same tradition of having the F2 girl be first out of the limo and the F1 come later like in The Bachelor/Bachelorette.
    I remember one Bachelor season where they had F1 come out first and F2 last, except I forgot what season it was! It was weird, though!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by NEPASue;3699534;
    I remember one Bachelor season where they had F1 come out first and F2 last, except I forgot what season it was! It was weird, though!

I think it was Jesse's season, and the F2 girl got sick on the way to the FRC and had to stop by the side of the road. F1 got there first and so they had to reverse the order of things.

Quote Originally Posted by Columbia, MD;3699645;
    I think it was Jesse's season, and the F2 girl got sick on the way to the FRC and had to stop by the side of the road. F1 got there first and so they had to reverse the order of things.
    Yup that was Jesse's season.Tara got sick on the way there so Jessica who was F1 met him first.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3699718;
    Yup that was Jesse's season.Tara got sick on the way there so Jessica who was F1 met him first.
    Thanks, Starshine. Gives me some confidence that I still have a reasonable number of brain cells left.

Quote Originally Posted by beeleever;3698754;
    I'm going to try and learn a lesson from this show and not get invested in a favorite on the next Bachelor. It has been so fun to watch and sleuth MTL without getting attached to anyone. I have a great track record at picking the F2's and F3's...not so much the F1's.

I've especially enjoyed posting with a smaller group that have been very respectful towards each other.

MTL feels more real, sincere and believable to me. Like what TB started out like in the "olden" days.

I hope they do another MTL in the future, maybe with a little less crying and whining!
    If you figure out how to do this, beeleever, please let me know! I swear every season I will not pick a favorite. That lasts about half way through the first episode!

And I agree about this board. It's been lots of fun.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3700435;
    If you figure out how to do this, beeleever, please let me know! I swear every season I will not pick a favorite. That lasts about half way through the first episode!
    Yes I'd like to know how to avoid picking a favorite too.I swore that I would not pick a favorite on MTL or in future Bachelor/ette seasons and I picked favorites on MTL the first night so my wilpower sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Columbia, MD;3699645;
    OH YEAH!! I knew people on here would remember! Though at the time I didn't think of that (F2 throwing up so limo was delayed); I thought that Fleiss was trying to outsmart us by having the winner come out first, even though that was the only time it was done.

+ Reply to Thread