+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 181920212223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: 9/8 show discussion *spoilers*

Re: 9/8 show discussion *spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3697648;
    True.
    Some of the lines were repeated as spoken. Some were my take on what they were really thinking.
    It was meant as a joke......which brings me to a point. There's a lot less interaction on the board with MTL than there has been with TB, which I guess reflects that the show isn't all that popular. But I've got to say that I find it pretty enjoyable that folks here are able to disagree without being so vested in the characters, that we all kind of see it as a bit of a farce, and at the risk of sounding corny, we're all in this together.
    I'm not ashamed to admit it. I've enjoyed MTL, because it did seem just a little more real than TB. And I value my friends at FORT, because they express their real feelings as well.
    sdl you have made great points here. You especially have been even more fun to read than I have seen in the past and have obviously enjoyed this show from the start. Even tho I missed seeing the first two episodes when I saw the third I had to go back and watch the first two and then I was hooked. Too bad for me Mandy was shown so much in episode 4. I made the mistake of picking someone way early without much study. I still don't understand and no one has explained why she's gone now.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

It has been very nice to have this show on the air this summer. It certainly filled the void after the B-ette ended. I really like Luke, too. I've got to say that I enjoyed it almost as much as the Bach/ette shows, even though I didn't expect to. I would watch another season (if I like the Bach/ette, that is).
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain".

"Save the earth - it's the only planet with chocolate!"

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3697997;
    I still don't understand and no one has explained why she's gone now.
    Aw still missin Mandy, huh? Yea i miss her too. Im not really sure why she's gone either but i think it might be 2 things:

1st: Luke said in the last ep that Mandy hadnt really opened up to him or something like that and maybe he wanted a girl who was more willing to show her feelings....i guess b/c he's mentioned quite a few times how Tali has started to do that.

2nd: Luke has always seemed like he wanted a girl with alot of confidence and such and when Mandy's parents said that she would need alot of reassuring that might have hurt her...

Again im just guessing at this......

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3697960;
    I wonder if they'll keep the same tradition of having the F2 girl be first out of the limo and the F1 come later like in The Bachelor/Bachelorette.

So do we all (wonder). Only time will tell!! All we need is patience!!

Quote Originally Posted by Columbia, MD;3698429;
    So do we all (wonder). Only time will tell!! All we need is patience!!
    Believe me.I have no patience.But I'll try to find some.

FORT Fogey

I too am enjoying this show a LOT more than I thought I would--and enjoying discussing it as well.

Maybe we're all calmer because we know this may be the only season and we haven't gotten too personallty invested?

I don't know. I just like posting my opinions and reactions here and hearing the ideas/reactions of others.

Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;3697553;
    My vote/hope is on Tali.

BTW--ive heard talk about Tali being on the "wrong side in the vides of the final ceremony" what does that mean? Are Fleiss's shows so predictable that you can tell who is going home simply by where they're standing?
    Yes, sometimes you can tell by where a girl is standing or not standing. At final 3 ring ceremony, usually middle goes home. This time it was far right (Mandy) went home. I noticed a gap between M,T and Mandy and it reminded me of "London Calling" in that season the position Malissa was in ended up winning which was Shane. Out of the final 3 when one of the end girls went home only 1 has ended up winning from a middle position and that was Mary. There was a gap in the final 3 ceremony on Byron/Mary season. Hope it follows the Byron/Mary season not the "London Calling" season. It's been loads of fun posting with everyone and I've learned alot. I'm gonna if she doesn't end up as F1. (Tali)
    It's got to be love.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Dancer;3698665;
    I too am enjoying this show a LOT more than I thought I would--and enjoying discussing it as well.

Maybe we're all calmer because we know this may be the only season and we haven't gotten too personallty invested?

I don't know. I just like posting my opinions and reactions here and hearing the ideas/reactions of others.
    I'm going to try and learn a lesson from this show and not get invested in a favorite on the next Bachelor. It has been so fun to watch and sleuth MTL without getting attached to anyone. I have a great track record at picking the F2's and F3's...not so much the F1's.

I've especially enjoyed posting with a smaller group that have been very respectful towards each other.

MTL feels more real, sincere and believable to me. Like what TB started out like in the "olden" days.

I hope they do another MTL in the future, maybe with a little less crying and whining!

Quote Originally Posted by beeleever;3698754;
    I'm going to try and learn a lesson from this show and not get invested in a favorite on the next Bachelor. It has been so fun to watch and sleuth MTL without getting attached to anyone. I have a great track record at picking the F2's and F3's...not so much the F1's.

I've especially enjoyed posting with a smaller group that have been very respectful towards each other.

MTL feels more real, sincere and believable to me. Like what TB started out like in the "olden" days.

I hope they do another MTL in the future, maybe with a little less crying and whining!

I hope they do too. Maybe next time with less also for me. I know MF will probally have more catfights and knowing him. I've also enjoyed watching, posting and baby-sleuthing this with everyone here.
    It's got to be love.

FORT Fogey

Have also enjoyed MTL and posting about it. I think the main difference between this and Bach/ette is that the general mood on this board is calmer than on Bach/ette. It is a welcome change.

GO, TALI !!!!!

+ Reply to Thread