Thread: 9/8 show discussion *spoilers*

Re: 9/8 show discussion *spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3696970;
    The 10 screwiest lines of the season:

1. This show is about "normal" people - Mike Fleiss
    That's so coming from MF.
    It's got to be love.

Who will it be Malissa or Tali? I am hoping for Tali but she is on the wrong side in the video of the final ceremony.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by NEPASue;3697257;
    So that prom pic that surfaced of him, not his prom or was that line a lie?

Did she really say that about her OWN sister? WOW, that's cold...
    I actually have never seen the show, just read about it here, but I'm pretty sure the top 10 lines were never actually said as quoted. Just more what sdl imagines them saying.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3697331;
    I actually have never seen the show, just read about it here, but I'm pretty sure the top 10 lines were never actually said as quoted. Just more what sdl imagines them saying.
    Well Luke DID say something about if he didn't work out he'd be twice his size and Tali mentioned something about being in the Navy but being afraid of water...thought maybe I just forgot about them, since I dvr the show, watch it once then erase it.

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by CocoaB;3697285;
    Who will it be Malissa or Tali? I am hoping for Tali but she is on the wrong side in the video of the final ceremony.
    My vote/hope is on Tali.

BTW--ive heard talk about Tali being on the "wrong side in the vides of the final ceremony" what does that mean? Are Fleiss's shows so predictable that you can tell who is going home simply by where they're standing?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CocoaB;3697285;
    Re: the wrong side in the video: Tali seems to be on the right. If he picks her than the producers have flipped the proposal shot. That's always a possibility with Fleiss, just like the color of the gown.

However, the last few seasons of the Bach/ette, the chosen one has been on the right:

Jillian/Ed
    Jason/Melissa
    Deanna/Jesse
    In Brad's season, although he chose no-one, Deanna was on the right.

I know this rule does not always hold true. Shayne was on the left in Matt's season. Fleiss is getting smart and mixing it up!!! Driving us all nuts in the meantime!!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;3695913;

Tali- There are way too many red flags with her family/culture. Her uncle queered the deal when he told Luke how difficult it was not to be accepted into the family after marrying her aunt. Why walk into that?

We don't know--but it is quite possible that Luke and Tali have talked about this issue a lot.

We are only shown a few minutes of dates that last for hours.

If Tali and Luke are half as serious as they might be about finding someone to spend their lives with this issue would receive a LOT of attention.

Or--they may not have broached the subject at all.

We honestly have NO way of knowing.

sdl

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3697331;
    True.
    Some of the lines were repeated as spoken. Some were my take on what they were really thinking.
    It was meant as a joke......which brings me to a point. There's a lot less interaction on the board with MTL than there has been with TB, which I guess reflects that the show isn't all that popular. But I've got to say that I find it pretty enjoyable that folks here are able to disagree without being so vested in the characters, that we all kind of see it as a bit of a farce, and at the risk of sounding corny, we're all in this together.
    I'm not ashamed to admit it. I've enjoyed MTL, because it did seem just a little more real than TB. And I value my friends at FORT, because they express their real feelings as well.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3697648;
    .........I'm not ashamed to admit it. I've enjoyed MTL, because it did seem just a little more real than TB. And I value my friends at FORT, because they express their real feelings as well.

Agree 100%. MTL does seem more real than TB. I think FORT gives us a great forum to express our real feelings without a lot of the bashing, rancor and bitterness I've seen elsewhere. I've found most of the posts on here, even if I disagree violently with them, are well written and well thought out. JMHO.

VIVA FORT!!!

I wonder if they'll keep the same tradition of having the F2 girl be first out of the limo and the F1 come later like in The Bachelor/Bachelorette.

+ Reply to Thread